Windows Software Keeper Description:
Windows Software Keeper is a fake security program which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate Anti-Spyware software. Windows Software Keeper may be installed by a Trojan, come bundled with other software, or install itself through web browser security holes. Once it is downloaded, you will get pestered with crazy pop ups by Windows Software Keeper. This rogue infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere. You can’t do anything just with the pops up. Then Windows Software Keeper lists a variety of nonexistent files as infections which cannot be removed unless you purchase the Windows Software Keeper program first. However, Windows Software Keeper contains no ability to remove viruses and protect you from malware or any of the other functions that it markets. What it can do is just misleading you and luring you to pay for its useless product. Remove Windows Software Keeper as soon as possible.
Windows Software Keeper Screenshot:
Windows Software Keeper is Very Dangerous
Windows Software Keeper is a malicious fake antispyware program
Windows Software Keeper may spread via Trojans
Windows Software Keeper may display numerous fake security messages
Windows Software Keeper may install additional spyware to your computer
Windows Software Keeper violates your privacy and compromises your security
Windows Software Keeper causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
Windows Software Keeper Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
2) Delete the associated files of Windows Software Keeper
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-3 characters.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Software Keeper.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Software Keeper.lnk
3) Get rid of the related registry entries of Windows Software Keeper:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\SearchAssistant=[site address] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random numbers] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random]
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Software Keeper virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed IMMEDIATELY.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Remove Windows No-Risk Agent Virus Manually (Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove/Uninstall Windows Shield Tool Completely – Fake Windows Shield Tool Removal
- Have Problem with Home Security Essentials? Remove/Uninstall Home Security Essentials Manually
- How to Remove Fake System Security 2012 Virus – System Security 2012 Manual Removal Instruction
- How Can I Remove Fake Windows Antivirus Release? Windows Antivirus Release Removal Help
- How to Get Rid of Windows Interactive Safety Rogue, Windows Interactive Safety Fake Security Program Removal Help
- How to Manually Delete Windows Pro Solutions? Fake Security Program Windows Pro Solutions Uninstall Guide
- Smart PC Cleaner Removal Tips – Uninstall Fake Smart PC Cleaner
- Need Help to Remove “Windows Activity Debugger” Virus – Uninstall Fake “Windows Activity Debugger” Correctly
- Remove BackDoor.Generic13.BCFE Completely, How to Delete BackDoor.Generic13.BCFE Virus Manually?
- Remove Virus Malware.Neshuta, Malware.Neshuta Removal Guide
- Remove Trojan-Spy.Banker.PPAW(Removal Guide)
- How to Remove SystemSoapPro, SystemSoapPro Removal
- How to Remove Win32.Worm.Rimecud - Win32.Worm.Rimecud Removal
- How to Remove Win32:Malware-gen? Win32:Malware-gen Manual Removal
- Rootkit.Win32.Agent.gpe, Remove/ Uninstall Rootkit.Win32.Agent.gpe Manually and Completely
- Easy Steps For Win32:Brontok[wrm] Removal, Get Rid of Win32:Brontok[wrm] Infection Fast
- Guide to Remove Trojan:JS/Redirector.IT Manually and Effectively