Windows Software Keeper Description:
Windows Software Keeper is a fake security program which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate Anti-Spyware software. Windows Software Keeper may be installed by a Trojan, come bundled with other software, or install itself through web browser security holes. Once it is downloaded, you will get pestered with crazy pop ups by Windows Software Keeper. This rogue infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere. You can’t do anything just with the pops up. Then Windows Software Keeper lists a variety of nonexistent files as infections which cannot be removed unless you purchase the Windows Software Keeper program first. However, Windows Software Keeper contains no ability to remove viruses and protect you from malware or any of the other functions that it markets. What it can do is just misleading you and luring you to pay for its useless product. Remove Windows Software Keeper as soon as possible.
Windows Software Keeper Screenshot:
Windows Software Keeper is Very Dangerous
Windows Software Keeper is a malicious fake antispyware program
Windows Software Keeper may spread via Trojans
Windows Software Keeper may display numerous fake security messages
Windows Software Keeper may install additional spyware to your computer
Windows Software Keeper violates your privacy and compromises your security
Windows Software Keeper causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
Windows Software Keeper Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
2) Delete the associated files of Windows Software Keeper
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-3 characters.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Software Keeper.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Software Keeper.lnk
3) Get rid of the related registry entries of Windows Software Keeper:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\SearchAssistant=[site address] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random numbers] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random]
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Software Keeper virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed IMMEDIATELY.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Remove Windows No-Risk Agent Virus Manually (Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove/Uninstall Windows Shield Tool Completely – Fake Windows Shield Tool Removal
- Have Problem with Home Security Essentials? Remove/Uninstall Home Security Essentials Manually
- How to Remove Fake System Security 2012 Virus – System Security 2012 Manual Removal Instruction
- How Can I Remove Fake Windows Antivirus Release? Windows Antivirus Release Removal Help
- How to Get Rid of Windows Interactive Safety Rogue, Windows Interactive Safety Fake Security Program Removal Help
- How to Manually Delete Windows Pro Solutions? Fake Security Program Windows Pro Solutions Uninstall Guide
- Smart PC Cleaner Removal Tips – Uninstall Fake Smart PC Cleaner
- Need Help to Remove “Windows Activity Debugger” Virus – Uninstall Fake “Windows Activity Debugger” Correctly
- How to Remove Virus.Win32.Virut.ce, Virus.Win32.Virut.ce Manual Removal
- How Can I Remove An Garda Siochana Scam? An Garda Síochána-Ireland's National Police Service Removal Help
- How to Remove Trojan. Agent/Gen-iExplorer Virus Completely, Removal Guide
- How to Remove Trojan Horse Hider.RGE? Best Way to Delete Trojan Horse Hider.RGE
- How to Remove IXESHE Completely - IXESHE Manual Removal Help
- How Do I Stop Fresh-weather.com From Hijacking My Searches? Remove Fresh-weather.com Hijacker Manually
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Swisyn.akhm, Trojan.Win32.Swisyn.akhm Removal
- How to Remove Windows Support System, Windows Support System Removal
- Remove Vista AntiVirus 2011, Vista AntiVirus 2011 Removal Guide