Windows Secure Kit 2011Description:
Windows Secure Kit 2011 is identified as fake security app instead of genuine Microsoft program. Windows Secure Kit 2011 comes from the rogue family and gets into a computer without detection. It gets installed without user’s permission and will display annoying pop-ups. You will find Windows Secure Kit 2011 scan your computer without your permission also without any option for you to stop the so-called “scan” which is actually fake one. Deceptive scan result will be reported, claiming that there are numerous infections on your computer. To be more persuasive, the virus makes chaos in the background, damage the system and makes the computer running abnormally. All of these are aimed at scamming money by taking in you. You are strongly recommended to manually remove the Windows Secure Kit 2011 virus as soon as possible.
Windows Secure Kit 2011 Virus Screenshot
Windows Secure Kit 2011 is Very Dangerous:
- Windows Secure Kit 2011 is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Windows Secure Kit 2011appears in a desktop hijack
- Windows Secure Kit 2011is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Windows Secure Kit 2011installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Windows Secure Kit 2011scan slow down your computer performance
Since Windows Secure Kit 2011has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Windows Secure Kit 2011with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the Windows Secure Kit 2011virus still gets through without your consent. That is because Windows Secure Kit 2011is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, Windows Secure Kit 2011virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove Windows Secure Kit 2011?
1. Find and stop Windows Secure Kit 2011associated processes:
2. Locate and delete Windows Secure Kit 2011associated files:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\[random].exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\02612.exe (virus sample one) C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Temp\[random].exe C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4SOEDFRR\setup.exe %System%\drivers\UAC[RANDOM CHARACTERS].sys %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Windows Secure Kit 2011.lnk %CommonAppData%\79b35\ %CommonAppData%\79b35\HSa76.exe %CommonAppData%\79b35\HSS.ico %CommonAppData%\HSALJNS\ %CommonAppData%\HSALJNS\HSGZLIDJFOS.cfg %Desktop%\Home Security Solutions.lnk %UserProfile%\Recent\ANTIGEN.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\CLSV.drv %UserProfile%\Recent\CLSV.sys %UserProfile%\Recent\ddv.sys %UserProfile%\Recent\eb.dll %UserProfile%\Recent\FW.dll %UserProfile%\Recent\grid.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\kernel32.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\kernel32.tmp %UserProfile%\Recent\pal.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\snl2w.sys %UserProfile%\Recent\std.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\tjd.exe %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Windows Secure Kit 2011.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Secure Kit 2011.lnk
3. Detect and remove Windows Secure Kit 2011related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\SearchAssistant=[site address] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random numbers] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random]
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Perfect Antivirus 2012 Virus Completely- Guide
- How to Manually Delete Windows Pro Solutions? Fake Security Program Windows Pro Solutions Uninstall Guide
- Get Rid of Windows Stability Maximizer Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Stability Maximizer Ransomeware
- Windows Custodian Utility Rogue- How to Remove
- Advanced Security Center Virus- Remove Advanced Security Center Virus Completely
- Remove Windows No-Risk Agent Virus Manually (Uninstall Guide)
- Windows Software Keeper Manual Removal Tips – Uninstall Windows Software Keeper Throughly
- Remove Windows Antihazard Solution Virus Manually, Get Rid of Windows Antihazard Solution Malware Completely
- Shield Protector 2012 Virus: Get Rid of Shield Protector 2012 Virus Effectively
- Windows Recovery? How to Remove Windows Recovery
- How to Remove/Uninstall Trojan Horse Agent _r.ASR Correctly And Completely
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.Win32.FraudLoad, Trojan-Downloader.Win32.FraudLoad Removal
- The Step-by-Step Guide on How to Remove Protectmicrosoftantvirus.pl Hijacker virus Manually and Completely
- How Do I Get Rid of Trojan.Tinba!gen2 By Myself? Easy Steps for Trojan.Tinba!gen2 Removal
- How to Remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2012 Virus, Fake Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2012 Removal Help
- Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.V Virus, How to Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.V Virus Completely
- How to Remove Adware.Rotator, Adware.Rotator Removal
- Remove Security Essentials Ultimate Pack, SecurityEssentialsUltimatePack Manual Removal Guide