Accidentally get infected with the annoying Windows Premium Guard? Have you tried several anti-virus programs but so far no one worked? This step by step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Windows Premium Guard. If you have any problems during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Windows Premium Guard Analysis:
Windows Premium Guard is just another fake antivirus application that pretends to be legit and genuine security program. When it is installed to your computer, Windows Premium Guard represent you all the viruses and infections that detected by itself to scare you into believing that your computer is dangerous. If you follow the onscreen instructions to delete the threats, you are advised to purchase the full version of Windows Premium Guard. From here you can conclude that Windows Premium Guard is a rogue that defrauds computer users by flooding fake alerts. What is more, apart from the annoying pop-up, Windows Premium Guard is also able to invite more threats to the target computer, which will finally lead to severe damage of the system. Windows Premium Guard installs into the computer without the confirmation of the users and configures itself to start automatically when windows boot. Windows Premium Guard is really stubborn that antivirus programs often fail to pick it up completely. To utterly get rid of Windows Premium Guard, you need manual removal help.
Why the anti-virus cannot help?
What is wrong with my anti-virus? How come it fails to delete the Windows Premium Guard? It just comes back after reboot. Well, computer users should learn to know the fact that there are no perfect anti-virus programs to handle all viruses. Since there are hundreds and thousands of viruses are created every day, and most of them have the ability to keep mutating all the time, changing codes and locations to be well-hidden as to avoid being detected. What is more, it takes time for antivirus to update to the latest version. Of course, an antivirus program is always needed to safeguard your computer with basic protection. However, when it comes to some stubborn virus, only manual removal can ensure complete deletion.
Windows Premium Guard Manual Removal Instructions:
Well, as you may learn from your own experience that not all viruses could be detected and completely removed by Antivirus program. Normally, antivirus can provide basic protection to your system and handle some simple viruses. Unfortunately, this stubborn rogue requires manual removal to destroy. To manually remove Windows Premium Guard, you need to end processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other Windows Premium Guard files and registry entries. Follow the Windows Premium Guard removal guide below to start.
Step 1: stop process that Windows Premium Guard has run on your system:
Step 2: Delete files that Windows Premium Guard has added to your system folders and files：
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Premium Guard.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Premium Guard .lnk
Step 3: Remove registry entries that Windows Premium Guard has created to your system registry editor:(Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if any wrong operation.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = 2012-2-28_1 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ashLogV.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\beagle.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\jedi.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msa.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ntvdm.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rav7.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\spoler.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vir-help.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\wupdt.exe ... and many more Image File Execution Options entries.
Please be advised that manual removal of Windows Premium Guard is a complicated process and if you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, process, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system. Therefore, to make sure completed deletion, it is recommended to contact online expert for tech support.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Fake Anti-malware Application VaccineChecker Removal Guide (Manual Removal)
- Help Remove Windows Private Shield Manually and Safely (to Get Rid of Windows Private Shield Completley)
- How to Remove Windows Safeguard Upgrade Completely (Uninstall Windows Safeguard Upgrade Instructions)
- How to Manually Delete Windows Pro Solutions? Fake Security Program Windows Pro Solutions Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Windows Advanced User Patch Thoroughly and Manually
- Help Remove Windows Internet Booster Malware In an Effective Manual Way
- Cannot Uninstall Exploit.Java.CVE-2010-0840.P – Exploit.Java.CVE-2010-0840.P Virus Manual Removal
- Fake Windows Processes Accelerator Removal, Remove Windows Processes Accelerator Manually
- Remove Windows Antihazard Solution Virus Manually, Get Rid of Windows Antihazard Solution Malware Completely
- Uninstall Fake Security Protection, Security Protection Virus Removal Guide
- How to Remove PWS:Win32/Banker.N Virus Completely, PWS:Win32/Banker.N Removal Guide
- Backdoor.Win32.Gbot.aeg, How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Gbot.aeg Virus Efficiently
- How to Remove Win32/Snowflake.A Virus, Win32/Snowflake.A Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Mal/EncPk-ZC Completely - Mal/EncPk-ZC Manual Removal Help
- Can't Remove Windows AV Component Virus? Completely Remove Fake WindowsAVComponent
- Unable to Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.fbk? Manually Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.fbk
- www.searchnu.com/102 Removal Tool, How to Remove www.searchnu.com/102 Quickly
- Infected with Trojan.Hideproc.E? Remove Trojan.Hideproc.E Manually Step by Step