Windows Custodian Utility Description:
Windows Custodian Utility is identified as another fake antivirus application from the rogue family. Windows Custodian Utility gets into a computer with help of Trojan infection or malicious bundled application. Online downloads or unknown email attachments spread are also infection channel for the Windows Custodian Utility virus. When it breaks in, Windows Custodian Utility will disable your computer in the background and show fake alerts on the screen to mislead you into thinking that your computer has numerous infections which can be removed by a full version of Windows Custodian Utility. Don’t be taken in by this fake. What you should do is to manually remove Windows Custodian Utility virus as soon as possible.
Windows Custodian Utility Virus Screenshot
Windows Custodian Utility is Very Dangerous:
- Windows Custodian Utility is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Windows Custodian Utility appears in a desktop hijack
- Windows Custodian Utility is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Windows Custodian Utility installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Windows Custodian Utility scan slow down your computer performance
Since Windows Custodian Utility has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Windows Custodian Utility with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the Windows Custodian Utility virus still gets through without your consent. That is because Windows Custodian Utility is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, Windows Custodian Utility virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove Windows Custodian Utility ?
1. Find and stop Windows Custodian Utility associated processes:
2. Locate and delete Windows Custodian Utility associated files:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe %desktopdir%\Windows Custodian Utility.lnk
3. Detect and remove Windows Custodian Utility related registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run!Inspector HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\agentw.exe\ Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AlphaAV\ Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Ad-Aware.exe\ Debugger = svchost.exe
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Get Rid of Windows Stability Maximizer Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Stability Maximizer Ransomeware
- Security Alert Virus- How to Remove Security Alert Virus Completely
- Trouble with Smart HDD Malware Program? How to Remove/Uninstall Smart HDD Virus
- Advanced Security Center Virus- Remove Advanced Security Center Virus Completely
- How to Remove Perfect Antivirus 2012 Virus Completely- Guide
- Problem with Windows Guardian Angel Virus? How to Remove/Uninstall Windows Guardian Angel
- Malware Protection Warning Virus: Guide for Malware Protection Warning Virus Removal
- Windows Managing System Virus: Guide for Windows Managing System Virus Removal
- Remove Rogue Program Virus Windows Trojans Sleuth – Uninstall Fake Windows Trojans Sleuth Step by Step
- How to Remove Home Security Solutions Virus Manually, Uninstall Fake Home Security Solutions Threat Completely
- Homepage Hijacked by http://uk.search-results.com? Useful Guide for uk.search-results.com Virus Removal
- Help Remove Chicleart.net Step by Step in an Effective way
- How to Remove Fake PC Power Speed, Fake PC Power Speed Removal Guide
- Problem with Testendonline.com Hijacker? How to Remove Testendonline.com Completely
- Infected Win32/Olmarik.TDL4? How to Remove Win32/Olmarik.TDL4 Completely
- JAVA/Tharra.A Virus, Remove JAVA/Tharra.A Virus Effectively
- What is FREEzeFrog? How to Remove FREEzeFrog Adware, Manual Removal Guide
- Get Rid of Goonsearch.com Redirect Virus, Goonsearch.com Virus Removal Guide