VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA is identified as hazardous Trojan horse detected by MSE. VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA comes from the VirTool/ JS :Obfuscator family, with many other variants such as VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.H and VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.P. VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA exploits rootkit technology to hide itself on the infected computer. Besides, many other techniques are used by VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CAtrojan, including compression, anti-debugging and encryption. All of these help VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA damage the computer without being removed by installed removal tool. VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA will corrupt the computer, steal important information and send it to remote server. It is strongly recommended to manually remove VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA as soon as possible.
VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA is Very Dangerous:
- VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA is a malicious Trojan
- VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA shows fake security & messages
- VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA pop ups numerous annoying advertisements
- VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA may be controlled by a remote host
- VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA may come with additional spyware
- VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA may cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA
- VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA violates your privacy and steals confidential information
Since VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA virus still gets through without your consent. That is because VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA ?
1. Find and stop VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA associated processes:
2. Locate and delete VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA associated files:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles boot:\Device\Harddisk1\DR1\(MBR)
3.Detect and remove VirTool:JS/Obfuscator.CA related registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = :0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Win32\ HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Camec.J Virus Effectively
- Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.V Virus, How to Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.V Virus Completely
- Win32/Alureon.DGE Virus, How to Remove Win32/Alureon.DGE Virus Completely
- Get Rid of TROJ_DOWNADJOB.A Effectively, TROJ_DOWNADJOB.A Removal Guide
- Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PFD – How to Remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PFD Effectively
- WIN32/Parite.B – How to Remove WIN32/Parite.B Virus Completely, Removal Guide
- HackTool.DreamPackPL.a Trojan Virus, How to Remove HackTool.DreamPackPL.a Trojan Virus
- Best Way to Delete Win32/zaccess.do, How to Remove Win32/zaccess.do Step by Step
- How Do I Get Rid of Win32.Generic.494775? Delete Win32.Generic.494775 Step by Step
- The Step-by Step Guide to Remove Trojan.Win32.Genome.zsww Manually and Completely
- How to Remove W32/blaster.worm, W32/blaster.worm Removal
- Can't Uninstall Malicious Program "Windows Defending Center", Windows Defending Center Manual Removal Tips
- Windows Virus Update 2011 Removal-How to Remove
- Remove Clean Security Virus, Fake Clean Security Removal Guide
- How to Remove XP Home Security 2012, XPHomeSecurity2012 Removal
- Infected with VirTool:Win32/VBInject.ME?(VirTool:Win32/VBInject.ME Removal Guide)
- Guides on How to Manually Delete Trojan horse Generic26.apiz infection, Delete Trojan horse Generic26.apiz Completely and Safely
- Remove Backdoor:PHP/Merview.A Step By Step, How to Get Rid of Backdoor:PHP/Merview.A Manually?