Security Protection Description:
Security Protection is a bogus security application designed by cyber-criminal to harm Windows users. Security Protection just wears legit coat and imitates legit soft routine to scan affected system. After successfully delivered to a system by Trojan horse, Security Protection is busy with its fake scan and producing fake alerts and warnings every few seconds. Don’t be scared by all those scam information from Security Protection. If you believe what Security Protection says about your system, then you’re going to jump to the trap set by this fake application and hand your money to cyber hacker. One thing you can know that your computer is infected with Security Protection virus, the first thing you should do is uninstall Security Protection with correct manual guide in this article.
Security Protection Snapshot:
Security Protection Is a Highly Dangerous Threat:
- Security Protection is a fake security program with no contact information
- Security Protection often spread via Trojan horse, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- Security Protection can show fake security messages and misguides you the condition of your system
- Security Protection is impossible to be easily removed by security software
How to Manually Uninstall/Remove Security Protection?
Step 1: Detect and delete Security Protection‘s files:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\ %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].ocx
Step 2: Detect and remove Security Protection‘s registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\afwserv.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
Important note: Security Protection manual removal instructions work well to delete all related stuff from the infected system. However, it’s only for advanced computer users, if you don’t have enough skills and experience, any damage may be caused. It’s better to contact online expert for professional fix.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Virus.Win32.Agent.mpq - Remove Virus.Win32.Agent.mpq Effectively, Removal Guide
- Help Uninstall TrojanProxy:BAT/Banker.E Virus Thoroughly in a Safe Manual Removal
- How to Remove Trojan-dropper.win32.VB.agtq, Manual Removal Guide
- Mal/Emogen-I? How to Remove Mal/Emogen-I
- LinkBucks.com Redirect Virus Removal - Get Rid of LinkBucks.com Manually
- How to Remove Trojan.win32.agent.rzlb Completely in an safe way
- P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.aaad- How to Remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.aaad Virus Manually, Guide
- How to Remove Trojan.Gen.2, Trojan.Gen.2 Removal Steps
- How to Delete TrojanDownloader:Win32/Tracur.AK Thoroughly, Manually Get Rid of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Tracur.AK