Security Protection Description:
Security Protection is a bogus security application designed by cyber-criminal to harm Windows users. Security Protection just wears legit coat and imitates legit soft routine to scan affected system. After successfully delivered to a system by Trojan horse, Security Protection is busy with its fake scan and producing fake alerts and warnings every few seconds. Don’t be scared by all those scam information from Security Protection. If you believe what Security Protection says about your system, then you’re going to jump to the trap set by this fake application and hand your money to cyber hacker. One thing you can know that your computer is infected with Security Protection virus, the first thing you should do is uninstall Security Protection with correct manual guide in this article.
Security Protection Snapshot:
Security Protection Is a Highly Dangerous Threat:
- Security Protection is a fake security program with no contact information
- Security Protection often spread via Trojan horse, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- Security Protection can show fake security messages and misguides you the condition of your system
- Security Protection is impossible to be easily removed by security software
How to Manually Uninstall/Remove Security Protection?
Step 1: Detect and delete Security Protection‘s files:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\ %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].ocx
Step 2: Detect and remove Security Protection‘s registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\afwserv.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
Important note: Security Protection manual removal instructions work well to delete all related stuff from the infected system. However, it’s only for advanced computer users, if you don’t have enough skills and experience, any damage may be caused. It’s better to contact online expert for professional fix.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Uninstall Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d Effectively (Step-By-Step Guide)
- Remove Win32/Ramnit.z Virus - How to Get Rid of Win32/Ramnit.z Permanently
- How to Remove Findallnow.com Manually and Effectively - Delete Findallnow.com Completely
- The Manual Guide to Remove Searchsteps.com Redirect Virus Step by Step
- W32.Sality.X? How to Remove W32.Sality.X
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Remove Worm:MSIL/Woserv.A Manually and Safely
- Help Remove Search.certified-toolbar.com Hijacker Virus Completely in a Safe Way
- Win32/patchload.u Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid of Win32/patchload.u Now
- How to Remove Win32/Agent.BB Thoroughly and Manually in a Flash?