Why You Got Fake Windows Media Center?
It is known that Windows Media Center is a legit media program from Microsoft, hackers just take advantage of this program name and produces virus. Fake Windows Media Center is the virus made by hackers to scam money. Fake Windows Media Center is a malicious rogue program. Once your system suffered from this fake program, every time you click on any other program or icon, you will be blocked and only see fraudulent Windows Media Center windows pop up. What’s worse, all your desktop icons change to be Windows Media Center’s icons. You cannot access your Internet and even do a restore. Fake Windows Media Center would interrupt legitimate audio and video program. Since it will also block you to use security application to remove it, you should remove Windows Media Center with the manual removal steps in the following.
Fake Windows Media Center Snapshot:
Fake Windows Media Center is Highly Dangerous:
- Windows Media Center is a fake alert program with no contact information
- Windows Media Center often spread via Trojan horse, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- Windows Media Center can show fake security messages and misguides you the condition of your system
- Windows Media Center is impossible to be easily removed by security software
Since Windows Media Center has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Windows Media Center with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Competently Remove Fake Windows Media Center ?
1. Detect and end Windows Media Center’s process:
2. Detect and delete Windows Media Center’s files:
3. Detect and remove Windows Media Center’s registry entries:
KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\afwserv.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastsvc.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ FileExts \ .exe
If you’re really troubled by Fake Windows Media Center and have tried the above manual removal steps without luck, you could consider contact 24/7 online technical help team Tee-Support to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Guides on How to Get Rid of Win 8 Security System Step by Step
- Unable to Remove Trojan horse Downloader.Generic_s.E? Try Manual Removal Guide
- Can't Remove Windows Trouble Taker? - Fake Windows Trouble Taker Manual Removal Tips
- Remove BrowserModifier.Matcash - BrowserModifier.Matcash Removal Guide
- Remove Trojan.Win32.Scar.djln Manually(Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Alureon.EN - Tech Solution to Delete Trojan:Win32/Alureon.EN
- Remove Fake Win 7 Antivirus 2012, Win 7Antivirus2012 Manual Removal Steps
- Worm JS.Phremous Removal Guide Step by Step, Delete Worm JS.Phremous Safely and Completely
- Get Rid of Goonsearch.com Redirect Virus, Goonsearch.com Virus Removal Guide