Why You Got Fake Windows Media Center?
It is known that Windows Media Center is a legit media program from Microsoft, hackers just take advantage of this program name and produces virus. Fake Windows Media Center is the virus made by hackers to scam money. Fake Windows Media Center is a malicious rogue program. Once your system suffered from this fake program, every time you click on any other program or icon, you will be blocked and only see fraudulent Windows Media Center windows pop up. What’s worse, all your desktop icons change to be Windows Media Center’s icons. You cannot access your Internet and even do a restore. Fake Windows Media Center would interrupt legitimate audio and video program. Since it will also block you to use security application to remove it, you should remove Windows Media Center with the manual removal steps in the following.
Fake Windows Media Center Snapshot:
Fake Windows Media Center is Highly Dangerous:
- Windows Media Center is a fake alert program with no contact information
- Windows Media Center often spread via Trojan horse, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- Windows Media Center can show fake security messages and misguides you the condition of your system
- Windows Media Center is impossible to be easily removed by security software
Since Windows Media Center has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Windows Media Center with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Competently Remove Fake Windows Media Center ?
1. Detect and end Windows Media Center’s process:
2. Detect and delete Windows Media Center’s files:
3. Detect and remove Windows Media Center’s registry entries:
KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\afwserv.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastsvc.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ FileExts \ .exe
If you’re really troubled by Fake Windows Media Center and have tried the above manual removal steps without luck, you could consider contact 24/7 online technical help team Tee-Support to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Backdoor: Win32/Turkojan.AI Virus - Backdoor: Win32/Turkojan.AI Removal
- Manual Removal Guide to Delete Trojan.Ransomlock.X and Save Back a Clean PC
- How to Remove Windows Repair - Windows Repair Removal
- How to Remove Find5results.com Hijacker? Find5results.com Manual Removal
- Staging.ktsart.com Browser Hijacker, Get Rid of Staging.ktsart.com Browser Hijacker Completely
- What is Worm.Renocide? How to Remove Worm.Renocide
- Remove Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot.gen!V Completely, Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot.gen!V Removal
- Still Suffer from Allsearch.com? Help Remove Allsearch.com Hijacker Virus Completely and Safely
- Cannot Stop Click.livesearchnow.com? How to Remove Click.livesearchnow.com Hijacker Virus Completely and Safely