“Smart HDD” Malware Program
“Smart HDD” is dangerous PC hard drive tweaker falsely diagnoses affected system and produces confusing hard drive errors. Computer owners suffer from this virus because of installation of fake audio driver, program update, toolbar, etc. Once it’s executed, “Smart HDD” malware program pops up scan window called S.M.A.R.T. Check initiating quick scan and then shows S.M.A.R.T. Repair coming along with lots of screens warning of “Your computer is in critical state. Hard disk error detected.” such as critical disc errors, hard drive boot sector reading error, System blocks were not found, Error Ox00000024 – NIFS_FILE_SYSTEM etc. “Smart HDD” hides system files and Start programs, you couldn’t access system at all without expert guide. System restore won’t help to remove “Smart HDD” as it has adds itself to system mbr. “Smart HDD” could be misunderstood providing helpful program for fixing hard drive issue by some users and then use its registered version to resolve all the listed problems. Smart HDD is hidden on network by cyber criminal to earn money, it shouldn’t be trusted at all. All those false information and notification created by “Smart HDD” should be ignored. All “Smart HDD” do is to take over a system and sell a non-existent full version. The immediate task of infecting “Smart HDD” virus is to stop it and remove with helpful tech guide provided by computer technician to save your computer and data stored on it.
Snapshot of “Smart HDD”
Harmful Properties of “Smart HDD”
- “Smart HDD” is a rogue program malware with no valid contact information
- “Smart HDD” often spreads through Trojan, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- “Smart HDD” popups fake Windows warning messages to misguide people
- “Smart HDD” can bring additional malwares to infected computer
- “Smart HDD” is impossible to be easily removed by security software
Since Smart HDD is such a hazardous parasite, it’s necessary to uninstall Smart HDD virus from Windows xp, vista, 7 or other OS timely with manual guide as below.
Learn to Remove/Uninstall “Smart HDD” Virus as Below
To fast and permanently remove malware program”Smart HDD”, the most effective way is manual approach. That’s because “Smart HDD” virus is fast-mutating infection, it’s hard to be picked and removed by Antivirus or Antispyware program. Smart HDD blocks users to run anti-virus or anti-spyware program not even mention pick up the virus files correctly. In this case to professionally and safely remove “Smart HDD” virus, learn to use the three steps here to begin.
Step 1: Stop “Smart HDD” malware program related processes:
[random characters & digits].exe--"it changes on different computers"
Step 2: Uninstall “Smart HDD” virus related files:
%CommonAppData%\~[random] %CommonAppData%\~[random] %CommonAppData%\~[random] %CommonAppData%\[random].exe %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Smart HDD.lnk %Desktop%\Smart HDD.lnk %StartMenu%\Programs\Smart HDD\ %StartMenu%\Programs\Smart HDD\Smart HDD.lnk %StartMenu%\Programs\Smart HDD\Uninstall Smart HDD.lnk %Temp%\smtmp\ %Temp%\smtmp\1 %Temp%\smtmp\1 %Temp%\smtmp\2 %Temp%\smtmp\3 %Temp%\smtmp\4
Step 3: Remove “Smart HDD” virus related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = '.zip;.rar;.nfo;.txt;.exe;.bat;.com;.cmd;.reg;.msi;.htm;.html;.gif;.bmp;.jpg;.avi;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.mp3;.m3u;.wav;.scr;' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ".exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
Important note: To remove Smart HDD malware program with the above manual guide usually works effectively. However, it’s a procedure that needs skills and experience, to make sure safe and complete clean, you’d better ask professional tech help you out quickly.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Manually Remove Windows Pro Safety Release (Uninstall Windows Pro Safety Release Completely)
- Smart PC Cleaner Removal Tips – Uninstall Fake Smart PC Cleaner
- Windows Custodian Utility Rogue- How to Remove
- Can’t Remove Windows Trouble Taker? – Fake Windows Trouble Taker Manual Removal Tips
- Remove Windows No-Risk Agent Virus Manually (Uninstall Guide)
- Problem with Windows Guardian Angel Virus? How to Remove/Uninstall Windows Guardian Angel
- Terminate “Best Virus Protection” Virus, Uninstall Fake “Best Virus Protection”
- Remove Rogue Program Virus Windows Trojans Sleuth – Uninstall Fake Windows Trojans Sleuth Step by Step
- Stop Fake Program Virus Windows Attacks Defender – Uninstall Windows Attacks Defender Step by Step
- How to Remove Windows Work Catalyst, Windows Work Catalyst Removal
- Blinx.com Redirect Virus, Removal Guide to Get Rid of Blinx.com Redirect Virus
- How to Remove Virus.Win32.Sality.ag, Virus.Win32.Sality.ag Removal
- neatdavinciserver.com Redirect Virus- Get Rid of neatdavinciserver.com Hijacker Virus, Guide
- Easily Get Rid of Backdoor.Snifula.D (Backdoor.Snifula.D Manual Removal Guide)
- Remove Trojan.StartPage, Trojan.StartPage Removal Steps
- How to Remove Softenza.com-Softenza.com Removal
- How to Remove Antimalware Tool-Antimalware Removal
- Remove Total Security Protection Center, Total Security Protection Center Removal Guide