System Security 2011 Description:
System Security 2011 is identified as fake anti-spyware program, also known as rogue virus. System Security 2011 is new clone of previously delivered rogue virus called OpenCloud Security. To fool computer users and scam money from them, System Security 2011 will first appear with some other malware that can be detected by installed antivirus program. After System Security 2011 gets into your computer, your security tool may be able to detect some little viruses that come with the rogue virus. But after a reboot, System Security 2011 begins to play its trick. It will perform a bogus system scan and later tell you that numerous infections are found on your computer. Soon, you will find your computer running extremely slow and abnormally without access to certain files, program, including antivirus program. That’s what the System Security 2011 virus does to a compromised computer, damaging the computer in the background and scare user with deceptive message to pay for it. System Security 2011 can seriously corrupt your computer if you do not remove it in a prompt time. You are strongly recommended to manually remove System Security 2011 virus as soon as possible to protect your computer.
System Security 2011 Virus Screenshot
System Security 2011 is Very Dangerous:
- System Security 2011 is a malicious fake antispyware application
- System Security 2011 appears in a desktop hijack
- System Security 2011 is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- System Security 2011 installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- System Security 2011 scan slow down your computer performance
Since System Security 2011 has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of System Security 2011 with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the System Security 2011 virus still gets through without your consent. That is because System Security 2011 is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, System Security 2011 virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove System Security 2011 ?
1. Find and stop System Security 2011 associated processes:
2. Locate and delete System Security 2011 associated files:
%AppData%\\ %AppData%\\ %AppData%\\ %AppData%\\ %AppData%\ldr.ini %AppData%\svhostu.exe %AppData%\\System Security 2011.ico %StartMenu%\Programs\System Security 2011\ %StartMenu%\Programs\System Security 2011\System Security 2011.lnk %StartMenu%\Programs\Startup\crss.exe %System%\.exe %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Security 2011.lnk %Temp%\svhostu.exe
3. Detect and remove System Security 2011 related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\System Security 2011
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Advanced Security Center Virus- Remove Advanced Security Center Virus Completely
- System Protection 2012 Virus- Remove System Protection 2012 Virus Manually, Removal Guide
- Security Alert Virus- How to Remove Security Alert Virus Completely
- How to Remove Windows AntiHazard Center Virus Completely- Guide
- How to Remove “Files Indexation Process Failed” Virus, “Files Indexation Process Failed” Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Home Security Solutions Virus Manually, Uninstall Fake Home Security Solutions Threat Completely
- Security Monitor 2012 Virus – How to Remove Fake Security Monitor 2012, Removal Guide
- Fake Cloud AV 2012 Virus Removal – How to Get Rid of Cloud AV 2012 Permanently
- AV protection 2012- How to Remove AV protection 2012 Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- Uninstall Trojan.Tooso - How to Eliminate Trojan.Tooso Manually?
- Remove ErrorDoctor Virus, Fake ErrorDoctor Manual Removal Guide
- How to End a Malicious Process?
- Keylogger.PCTattletale.a Virus - Remove Keylogger.PCTattletale.a
- Remove Galileo System Cleaner Rogue Virus - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Galileo System Cleaner
- How to Remove click.gethotresults.com Virus, Get Rid of click.gethotresults.com Compeltely
- Can't Get Rid of Searchinonestep.com? Remove Searchinonestep.com Manually
- Get Rid of nailingsearchsystem.com Hijacker Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- Troj/Asprox-Gen?How to Remove