Smart Protection 2012 Description:
Smart Protection 2012 is identified as fake security program, also known as rogue virus. No difference from other previously detected rogue virus, Smart Protection 2012 play tricks to scam money from victim users. It gets into your computer without you knowing and installs without your permission. Once it is executed, Smart Protection 2012 messes up the computer. It hides system files and disables the computer. It keeps popping up, telling you that your computer is at risk and everything is infected with malware. Smart Protection 2012 will show its true face when you are asking to pay it to get the problem “ fixed”. We all know it won’t help even you pay the virus. Yes, what you should do is to remove this fake Smart Protection 2012 immediately. Antivirus programs do not help, even in safe mode. Manual removal has always been the most effective way to get rid of the Smart Protection 2012 virus and to get your files back.
Smart Protection 2012 is Very Dangerous:
- Smart Protection 2012 is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Smart Protection 2012 appears in a desktop hijack
- Smart Protection 2012 is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Smart Protection 2012 installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Smart Protection 2012 scan slow down your computer performance
Since Smart Protection 2012 has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Smart Protection 2012 with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the Smart Protection 2012 virus still gets through without your consent. That is because Smart Protection 2012 is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, Smart Protection 2012 virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove Smart Protection 2012 ?
1. Find and stop Smart Protection 2012 associated processes:
2. Locate and delete Smart Protection 2012 associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\[random] %AppData%\Local\[random].exe %AppData%\Local\[random] %AppData%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\[random] %Temp%\[random] %UserProfile%\Desktop\Smart Protection 2012.lnk %Temp%\svhostu.exe
3. Detect and remove Smart Protection 2012 related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe “(Default)” = ‘exefile’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe “Content Type” = ‘application/x-msdownload’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon “(Default)” = ‘%1? = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command “IsolatedCommand” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command “(Default)” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command “IsolatedCommand” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile “(Default)” = ‘Application’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile “Content Type” = ‘application/x-msdownload’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\DefaultIcon “(Default)” = ‘%1? HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “IsolatedCommand” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\runas\command “(Default)” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\runas\command “IsolatedCommand” – ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%1? %*’ HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%1? %*’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”‘ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe” /START “%Program Files%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe”
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Trouble with Malware “Windows Process Director”? Remove/Uninstall “Windows Process Director” Virus Step by Step
- How to Remove Perfect Antivirus 2012 Virus Completely- Guide
- How to Uninstall/Remove Strong Malware Defender Fake, Strong Malware Defender Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Windows Secure Kit 2011 Virus: Guide for Windows Secure Kit 2011 Virus Removal
- How to Remove/Uninstall Antivirus Protection 2012 Fake, Antivirus Protection 2012 Virus Removal Guide
- Fake PC Performer, How to Delete PC Performer Rogue Virus Completely
- How To Remove Malware Protection Center Virus
- How to Delete Computer Fix Virus, Uninstall Computer Fix Fake Manually
- Windows OS cannot detect a free hard drive space? How to Fix
- Remove Microsoft Debug System - Microsoft Debug System Removal Guide
- How to Remove Acantispy.com Virus
- Best Guide For Removing Trojan.Filurkes, How Do You Get Rid of Trojan.Filurkes Step By Step?
- Remove W32.Rontokbro@mm, W32.Rontokbro@mm Removal
- Bundespolizei Achtung Fake Virus? - How to Remove Bundespolizei Achtung Fake
- How Can I Remove Trojan horse Agent_r.BCA Manually and Thoroughly, Trojan horse Agent_r.BCA Virus Removal Guide
- Rootkit.win32.Zaccess.J Virus Removal, How to Remove Rootkit.win32.Zaccess.J Manually
- Trojan:Win32/Alureon.EP Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid Trojan:Win32/Alureon.EP
- How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Iroffer.fj, Backdoor.Win32.Iroffer.fj Removal