Windows Passport Utility Description
Windows Passport Utility is a form of computer malware that deceives or misleads users into paying for the fake or simulated removal of malware, or that installs other malware. It is a type of application that disguise as a trustworthy program and it may spread via trojans and can infect your system and damage or hijack your computer and personal files. When the virus infect a computer system, the scam tool virus will tells you that your computer is infected with various of threats, asking you to buy the software in order to remove the threats. However the virus simply shows fake scan result and sometimes tells you that legit applications are malware. Instead to download and install this scam, you need to remove Windows Passport Utility from your computer as soon as possible.
Windows Passport Utility Snapshot:
Windows Passport Utility is Very Dangerous:
- Windows Passport Utility is a malicious fake application
- Windows Passport Utility mislead you by some fraudulent popup information
- Windows Passport Utility appears without your approval or awareness
- Windows Passport Utility’s payment is suspicious and deceitful
- Windows Passport Utility runs high risks to your computer system
Since Windows Passport Utility has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Windows Passport Utility by according to the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Windows Passport Utility?
1.The associated files of Windows Passport Utility to be deleted:
%AppData%\Microsoft\[random].exe %UserProfile%\Desktop\Windows Passport Utility.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Passport Utility\ %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Passport Utility\Windows Passport Utility.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Passport Utility\Uninstall Windows Passport Utility.lnk
2.The registry entries of Windows Passport Utility that need to be removed:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Attacked by Trojan horse Agent_r.AOB? How to Remove Trojan horse Agent_r.AOB
- How to Remove Worm.Win32.Agent.adz, Worm.Win32.Agent.adz Removal Guide
- Remove Windows Firewall Unit, How to Manually Remove WindowsFirewallUnit
- Fake Windows Component Protector Rermoval - Uninstall Windows Component Protector Rogue Manually
- Remove XP Security Center 2011 - XP Security Center 2011 Removal
- Mal/EncPk-MX? How to Remove Mal/EncPk-MX
- How to Remove Isearch.whitesmoke.com, Get Rid of Isearch.whitesmoke.com Manually And Completely
- Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.VCE and Save Back a Clean PC Again
- Remove Yousearchpage.com Redirect Virus, Step- by- Step Manual Removal Guide