Cyber criminals use all kind of computer infections to infiltrate the computers and steal the users confidential data. Rogue antispywares are the most common ones because suck kind of infections can trick the PC users easily. Have you encountered the fake Windows Efficiency Accelerator? It’s a typical rogue. How to remove it completely? In this post, you will get your answers.
What harms does Windows Efficiency Accelerator cause?
Windows Efficiency Accelerator is a rogue antispyware program that will display fake alerts, claiming malware has been detected on your computer. In reality, none of the reported issues are real, and are only used to scare you into buying Windows Efficiency Accelerator and stealing your personal financial information. When running, Windows Efficiency Accelerator will constantly display fake security alerts and warnings about serious security and privacy issues. Windows Efficiency Accelerator starts with a scan which first pops up when the program’s installation completes and further keeps showing up every time you launch Windows. Worse still, Windows Efficiency Accelerator can compromise your PC and endanger the your personal data and system stability on the whole. Windows Efficiency Accelerator is considered to be illegal; therefore, show this vicious virus no mercy by slaying it immediately.
Windows Efficiency Accelerator ScreenShot:
Windows Efficiency Accelerator Has Those Harmful Symptoms
1. Windows Efficiency Accelerator can compromise your system and may introduce additional infections like rogue software.
2. Windows Efficiency Accelerator enters your computer without your consent and disguises itself in root of the system once installed.
3. Windows Efficiency Accelerator often takes up high resources and strikingly slow down your computer speed.
4. Windows Efficiency Accelerator can help the cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
5. Windows Efficiency Accelerator may force you to visit some unsafe websites and advertisements which are not trusted.
Is it possible to get rid of Windows Efficiency Accelerator completely by antivirus programs?
In order to remove Windows Efficiency Accelerator, you may have tried lots of antivirus that you trust, but failed. Why? That’s because the security removal tools are not human beings and they cannot catch all the new things. They need to update their functions from time to time to catch the newly released viruses. However, it seems that the infections’ creators know about this and they design all the related files of the viruses in random names. What’s worse, the pests can mutate at a fast speed. Thus, your antivirus cannot remove Windows Efficiency Accelerator completely. The most effective way to get rid of Windows Efficiency Accelerator is the manual removal. Here is a guide for you.
Windows Efficiency Accelerator Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Stop Windows Efficiency Accelerator running processes in the windows task manager.
3) Go to the Registry Editor, search and delete Windows Efficiency Accelerator registry entries as follows:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE ERROR PAGE BYPASS ZONE CHECK FOR HTTPS KB954312\iexplore.exe 1
4) Try to locate and remove all Windows Efficiency Accelerator associated files listed here:
Can I remove Windows Efficiency Accelerator by myself if I don’t know computer very well?
Have you got sufficient skills about dealing with registries entries, dll. files and program files? If not, that would be dangerous to do it yourself because the manual removal refers to key parts of your system. Can’t remove Windows Efficiency Accelerator yourself? You can get help from Tee Support Online Technical Support Team with No Fix No Pay Policy.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- How to Remove Windows ProSecurity Scanner Virus (Uninstall Fake Windows ProSecurity Scanner Manually)
- Remove Windows Protection Maintenance Virus – Completely Delete and Get Rid of Windows Protection Maintenance Malware
- How Can I Remove Fake Antivirus Windows Secure Workstation? (Manual Removal Help)
- How to Remove Windows Privacy Counsel Virus (Uninstall Fake Windows Privacy Counsel Manually)
- How to Remove Fake Windows Privacy Module Virus? Windows Privacy Module Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Fake Windows Pro Rescuer – Manual Removal Guide
- Terminate Virus Windows Debug Center, Uninstall Fraud Windows Debug Center
- Problem with Windows Guardian Angel Virus? How to Remove/Uninstall Windows Guardian Angel
- Windows Managing System Virus: Guide for Windows Managing System Virus Removal
- How to Remove SecurityRisk.NetCat, SecurityRisk.NetCat Removal Steps
- Advanced PC Shield 2012 Virus, Remove Fake Advanced PC Shield 2012 Program Manually
- How to Remove Adware.SafeGuard, Adware.SafeGuard Removal
- Completely Remove Exploit:Java/Blacole.CZ, How to Uninstall Exploit:Java/Blacole.CZ Fast
- Best Way to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Prorat.npv, Easily and Completely
- How to Remove Backdoor:Win32/Bifrose.HM - Backdoor:Win32/Bifrose.HM Removal
- Trojan.Gen-how to remove
- How to Remove Windows Tweaking Utility, Windows Tweaking Utility Removal
- Win32:Tiny-AMB Rootkit Virus- Remove Win32:Tiny-AMB Rootkit Virus Manually