vGrabber is a video download helper program.With vGrabber, you can freely and quickly download videos from online websites like Youtube.On the other hand, vGrabber can also help you to convert video into your needed format and transfer the video to lots of mobile device, such as iPod, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, etc. If vGrabber is installed without your permission or you don’t want to use it any more because your PC works slowly, follow the manual removal steps to uninstall vGrabber rapidly.
vGrabber Won’t Go Away?
For many users, vGrabber just can’t be uninstalled as normal programs by Windows uninstaller. Or even you uninstall it, it appears again on your system. Under this circumstances, you may try to reinstall a program and then uninstall to make sure a complete removal. If this doesn’t help, enter safe mode and do a manual removal as below.
How to Remove/Uninstall Manually?
If you can’t uninstall vGrabber from the Control Panel, how to remove vGrabber completely? Follow the detailed instructions to remove vGrabber manually.
Step one: press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open windows task manager and end vGrabber process:
Step two: search and remove those files, folders of vGrabber:
%DesktopDir%\vGrabber YouTube Download.lnk %Temp%\nso6.tmp\nsProcess.dll %Temp%\nsoA.tmp\nsProcess.dll %Temp%\nsr3.tmp\setup.exe %Temp%\nsr3.tmp\setup.exe %Programs%\vGrabber\vGrabber.lnk %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\appicon.ico %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\mingwm10.dll %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\phonon4.dll %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\youtubeDL.exe
Step three: open registry editor and remove the entries added by vGrabber:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vGrabber HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\StartNow Toolbar HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script\Settings HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\bndle HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\bndle\ins HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zugo HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zugo\Toolbars HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zugo\Toolbars\IE
Note: If you are unable to get rid of vGrabber by using the above instructions or if you need any assistance, please chat with our online expert.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Get Rid of topdoafinder.com Redirect Virus Completely, Manual Removal Guide
- Infected with lnk.exploit.gen Virus? Remove lnk.exploit.gen Manually Step by Step
- How to Remove trojan.win32.scar.ckkf, trojan.win32.scar.ckkf Removal
- How to Remove Softwarean.com (Softwarean.net)
- How to Remove Antivirus Clean 2011? Antivirus Clean 2011 Removal
- How to Easily Get Rid of Trojan Horse Generic28.BTX, Trojan Horse Generic28.BTX Removal Help
- Can't Remove Immensedavinciserver.com Domain? How to Uninstall Immensedavinciserver.com Virus
- How to Remove Unlimguard.com Hijacker, Unlimguard.com Virus Removal Help
- Remove Trojan.Win32.Chifrax.cmb, Trojan.Win32.Chifrax.cmb Manual Removal Guide