vGrabber is a video download helper program.With vGrabber, you can freely and quickly download videos from online websites like Youtube.On the other hand, vGrabber can also help you to convert video into your needed format and transfer the video to lots of mobile device, such as iPod, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, etc. If vGrabber is installed without your permission or you don’t want to use it any more because your PC works slowly, follow the manual removal steps to uninstall vGrabber rapidly.
vGrabber Won’t Go Away?
For many users, vGrabber just can’t be uninstalled as normal programs by Windows uninstaller. Or even you uninstall it, it appears again on your system. Under this circumstances, you may try to reinstall a program and then uninstall to make sure a complete removal. If this doesn’t help, enter safe mode and do a manual removal as below.
How to Remove/Uninstall Manually?
If you can’t uninstall vGrabber from the Control Panel, how to remove vGrabber completely? Follow the detailed instructions to remove vGrabber manually.
Step one: press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open windows task manager and end vGrabber process:
Step two: search and remove those files, folders of vGrabber:
%DesktopDir%\vGrabber YouTube Download.lnk %Temp%\nso6.tmp\nsProcess.dll %Temp%\nsoA.tmp\nsProcess.dll %Temp%\nsr3.tmp\setup.exe %Temp%\nsr3.tmp\setup.exe %Programs%\vGrabber\vGrabber.lnk %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\appicon.ico %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\mingwm10.dll %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\phonon4.dll %ProgramFiles%\vGrabber\youtubeDL.exe
Step three: open registry editor and remove the entries added by vGrabber:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vGrabber HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\StartNow Toolbar HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script\Settings HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\bndle HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\bndle\ins HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zugo HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zugo\Toolbars HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zugo\Toolbars\IE
Note: If you are unable to get rid of vGrabber by using the above instructions or if you need any assistance, please chat with our online expert.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Annoyed with Buffpuma.com? How to Uninstall/Remove Buffpuma.com Thoroughly
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Horse.Dropper.Generic.cMII? Completely Delete Trojan.Horse.Dropper.Generic.cMII
- Remove Website Hijacker 100ksearches.com(Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove Virus.Win32.Virut.q - Virus.Win32.Virut.q Removal Guide
- Trojan-PWS.Win32.Qbot, Remove Trojan-PWS.Win32.Qbot Virus with Efficient Manual Method
- Win32.Malware!Drop Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Get Rid of Vista Internet Security 2012 Virus, Manually Uninstall Fake Vista Internet Security 2012 Guide
- Redirected to subetahq.com Domain? How to Remove subetahq.com Threat Completely
- Fix iTunes error 3002 Easily And Quickly - iTunes error 3002 Fix Services