Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ is classified as a malicious trojan infection that can infect computers in various ways. Mostly, Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ can be downloaded via malicious drive-by-download scripts from corrupted porn and shareware / freeware websites, installed through spam email attachments, media downloads and social networks and so on. Once infected, it attempts to redirect the browser to another malicious website which will drive users mad. Furthermore, Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ has the ability to make infected computer vulnerable to remote attacks which could result in loss of money and possibly identity theft. Hence, it is strongly recommended you to remove Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ as long as you detect it.
Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ Is Threatening System:
- Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ is a malicious Trojan
- Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ shows fake security & messages
- Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ popups numerous annoying advertisements
- Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ may be controlled by a remote host
- Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ may come with additional spyware
- Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ may cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ
- Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ violates your privacy and steals confidential information
Since Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ has so many harmful characteristics, remove Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Remove Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ Manually?
1) Locate and delete Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ associated files:
%AppData%APPDATA%\random %APPDATA%\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
2) Detect and remove Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Win32\Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon: ‘Userinit’ = ‘\userinit.exe, %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ
Note: If you’re really troubled by Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ and can’t remove it with the above removal steps, you could contact 24/7 online professional technical support team Tee Support to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Best Way to Remove Win32/Injector.LWE, Easily and Completely
- Remove Rootkit.tdss.v3 – How to Eliminate Rootkit.tdss.v3 Manually?
- Best Way to Remove PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AF, Easily and Completely
- Throughly Remove Trojan.Win32.Qhost.zmi Virus – Trojan.Win32.Qhost.zmi Manual Removal Guide
- Easily Get Rid of Trojan.Inject.8385 (Manual Removal Guide)
- Get Agent_r.aks Trojan Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Remove Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Delf – Completely Delete Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Delf
- Easily Get Rid of Win32.zaccess.av (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Trojan:Win64/Alureon.E Thoroughly and Manually in a Flash?
- Remove Windows Armature Master Virus, Manually Uninstall Windows Armature Master
- Infected by ad.yield.manager.com? How to Remove Ad.yield.manager.com Manually and Completely
- Adware.ClariaGAIN - how to remove Adware.ClariaGAIN
- Guide to Get Rid of Isearch.glarysoft.com Redirect Virus Quickly in a Safe Manual Removal Way
- How to Remove Windows XP Recovery - Windows XP Recovery Removal
- Fake Security Program System Protection Tools Removal Guide Step by Step
- Can't Remove searchezy.com? Uninstall searchezy.com Step by Step with Tech Guide
- Seek Help to Remove Packed.Generic.376 Infection- Packed.Generic.376 Manual Removal
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.AED Virus Completely