Got infected with PUM.Hijack.StartMenu Trojan virus but can’t remove it with antivirus software? This manual removal guide will help you uninstall PUM.Hijack.StartMenu virus from your computer completely.
PUM.Hijack.StartMenu is very dangerous Trojan virus that severely threatens computer security. When it gets executed, PUM.Hijack.StartMenu makes chaos on the computer. It penetrates system files, makes them hidden. So, you can’t see any icons on the desktop or programs in the start menu. PUM.Hijack.StartMenu will randomly redirect browser and display pop-ups on the computer. PUM.Hijack.StartMenu disables installed removal tool and shut down firewall. You can count on installing other antivirus to fix this. PUM.Hijack.StartMenu will finally make the computer unusable. It is strongly recommended to manually remove PUM.Hijack.StartMenu virus before too late.
PUM.Hijack.StartMenu is Very Dangerous:
- PUM.Hijack.StartMenu is a malicious Trojan
- PUM.Hijack.StartMenu shows fake security & messages
- PUM.Hijack.StartMenu pop ups numerous annoying advertisements
- PUM.Hijack.StartMenu may be controlled by a remote host
- PUM.Hijack.StartMenu may come with additional spyware
- PUM.Hijack.StartMenu may cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove PUM.Hijack.StartMenu
- PUM.Hijack.StartMenu violates your privacy and steals confidential information
Since PUM.Hijack.StartMenu has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of PUM.Hijack.StartMenu with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the PUM.Hijack.StartMenu virus still gets through without your consent. That is because PUM.Hijack.StartMenu is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, PUM.Hijack.StartMenu virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove PUM.Hijack.StartMenu ?
1. Find and stop PUM.Hijack.StartMenu associated processes:
2. Locate and delete PUM.Hijack.StartMenu associated files:
%AppData%\[random].exe %Windows%\system32\[random].exe %System%\drivers\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].sys
3.Detect and remove PUM.Hijack.StartMenu related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell =[random].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowControlPanel\ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowHelp\ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowMyComputer\ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowMyDocs\ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowRun\ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowSearch\ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr\
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Remove Trojan.Sefnit!gen4 Virus Completely, Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Virus:VBS/Ramnit.gen!A Virus, Virus:VBS/Ramnit.gen!A Removal
- Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.G Virus- How to Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.G Virus Effectively
- Zeroaccess.B Trojan Virus, Remove Trojan.Zeroaccess.B Virus Effectively
- How to Remove VirTool:Win32/VBInject Virus Manually, VirTool:Win32/VBInject Removal Guide
- Win32:DNSChanger-VJ – How to Remove Win32:DNSChanger-VJ Completely, Manual Removal Guide
- Guides on How to Manually Delete Trojan horse Generic26.apiz infection, Delete Trojan horse Generic26.apiz Completely and Safely
- How to Get Rid of Kenzero Virus, Remove Kenzero Trojan Manually
- Completely Remove Trojan-fakerean Virus, Trojan-fakerean Removal
- How to Remove Troj/Zbot-BWI - Troj/Zbot-BWI Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Delf - Completely Delete Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Delf
- Manually Guide to Remove Businesslistingsearch.net Hijacker Virus Step by Step
- Worm.Win32.Ngrbot.eak Virus- How to Remove Worm.Win32.Ngrbot.eak Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Swelldavinciserver.com Redirect Virus - Guide to Get Rid of Swelldavinciserver.com Easily
- How to Remove Trojan.Swisyn, Trojan.Swisyn Removal
- Best Way to Eliminate Trojan.Injector, Trojan.Injector Complete Deletion Guide
- The Helpful Manual Guide to Remove TROJ_ARTIEF.LWO Infection Completely
- How to remove Trojan:Win32/FakeScanti Completely, Trojan:Win32/FakeScanti Removal Guide