Protectep.com Virus Description
Protectep.com is categorized as browser hijacker. Protectep.com is a new malignant domain same as designte.com, programmci.com etc. which sell rogue security software Antivirus Scan. Protectep.com will not allow to be taken lightly, you will experience a disaster with it. Protectep.com can take control of the your computer and deprive of all your attempts to remove it. Whatever you put in the address bar ends up with Protectep.com, antivirus tool trying to remove it will be disabled. All you get are frequent annoying alerts claiming that your computer is infected malware and Antivirus Scan purchase page. It is crystal clear that the only purpose of Protectep.com is to rip off money from the victims. You need to remove Protectep.com as quickly as possible upon detection cause they are bogus applications.
Protectep.com Virus is Dangerous
- Protectep.com downloads or installs in your computer by itself
- Protectep.com scans your computer and poses disturbing alerts
- Protectep.com disables your security software and firewall
- Protectep.com takes control your computer and push you to its purchase page
- Protectep.com dreadfully slows down your speed or even causes system crash
Protectep.com Manual Removal
Since Protectep.com has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Protectep.com Virus with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
1. Protectep.com processes to kill:
2. Protectep.com associated files to remove:
3. Protectep.com related registry entries to delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = ’0′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = ” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = ‘http=127.0.0.1:59274′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = ‘.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Windows Foolproof Protector Rogue Program Manually?
- How to Remove Rootkit.Win32.ZAccess.c Completely - Rootkit.Win32.ZAccess.c Manual Removal Help
- How to Remove Real Antivirus, Real Antivirus Manual Removal
- How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredolab.obk, Step by Step Guide
- How to Remove Suspect-AB!BC5D2C2181B7 - Suspect-AB!BC5D2C2181B7 Removal
- Can't Remove Immensedavinciserver.com Domain? How to Uninstall Immensedavinciserver.com Virus
- How to Remove FraudTool.MalwareCrush.e, FraudTool.MalwareCrush.e Manual Removal Guide
- Trojan.Win32.Scar.exxu Removal Instruction - Unistall Trojan.Win32.Scar.exxu Manually
- How to Remove Exploit:JS/Blacole.CE - Exploit:JS/Blacole.CE Manual Removal Tool