Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 Description:
Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 is a new version of rogue Windows security software which has the same software interface of the old computer threat MS Removal Tool. Like MS Removal Tool, Personal Shield Pro is only a virus with software surface looks like legit software to protect Windows computer. Personal Shield Pro firstly appears as a unregistered version. Once enters a system with the help of trojan horse or malicious online scanner, Personal Shield Pro begins to scan the system itself suddenly. After a short time, Personal Shield Pro finishes the scan and shows lots of fake system threats like trojans, rogues, spywares, dialers, worms, adwares and so on. If you click on the Remove button, Personal Shield Pro is guiding you to put in your credit card and scam you. Personal Shield Pro is useless, it can’t remove any threat, because itself is a dangerous threat for the system. Personal Shield Pro is not easy to remove since it can stop you to open any legit program, you should follow the manual steps here to remove Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 immediately on detection.
Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 Snapshot:
Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 is Highly Dangerous:
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 is a rogue program without contact information
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 often spreads via Trojan, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 popups fake Windows warning messages to misguide you
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 can bring additional malwares to your computer
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 is impossible to be easily removed by security software
How to Manully Remova Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20?
1) End Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20′s process:
2) Delete Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20′s files:
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\.exe c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\.pspro
3) Remove Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20′s registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "<random>.exe" HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pspro HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PSP HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "<random>.pspro" HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe "(Default)" = 'PSP' KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce "<random>"
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Delete Win32/Zbot Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- PWS.Win32/Zbot.gen!W? How to Remove PWS.Win32/Zbot.gen!W
- Cannot Remove TR/Drop.UJC.98772 By Yourself? Easy Steps for TR/Drop.UJC.98772 Removal
- Help Remove Searchenhance.com Virus Manually and Completely in a Safe Way
- Trojan.Win32.VB.akoh? How to Completely Get Rid of Trojan.Win32.VB.akoh
- How to Remove Shoprdig.net(Removal Guide)
- Remove Win32/Olmarik.AYD - Completely Get Rid of Win32/Olmarik.AYD
- How to Remove Net-Worm.Conficker!rem, Net-Worm.Conficker!rem Removal Guide
- Cannot Remove Trojan horse Patched_c.xlt? Guides on How to Delete Trojan horse Patched_c.xlt Completely