Still being frustrated with Windows Basic Antivirus? Don’t know if it is fake or not? After reading this post, you can know more about Windows Basic Antivirus and get an effective guide to remove it.
Windows Basic Antivirus Description:
Windows Basic Antivirus is a fake antivirus program that infects your computer through vulnerability or security program exploits. Half of computer users may get infected with Windows Basic Antivirus by visiting some malicious websites or downloading unknown files. Once installed, Windows Basic Antivirus will be configured to start automatically when you login to Windows. You can’t do anything on your computer but just wait and look at the fake scanning. After the scanning you will get numerous fake alerts stating that your computer is infected by all kinds of infections and the firewall or any other protection is off. After that, Windows Basic Antivirus forces you to its website constantly in order to request for you to pay for its uselss products if you want to remove all the threats. As we can see, Windows Basic Antivirus is lacking in legitimate anti-malware functionality and it is an actual danger to your computer’s security. Since Windows Basic Antivirus is a security risk, as well as a fraudulent overall product, it’s suggested that you remove Windows Basic Antivirus as quickly as you can.
Windows Basic Antivirus Screenshot:
Windows Basic Antivirus is Very Dangerous
Windows Basic Antivirus is a malicious fake antispyware program
Windows Basic Antivirus may spread via Trojans
Windows Basic Antivirus may display numerous fake security messages
Windows Basic Antivirus may install additional spyware to your computer
Windows Basic Antivirus violates your privacy and compromises your security
Windows Basic Antivirus causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
Windows Basic Antivirus Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
2) Delete the associated files of Windows Basic Antivirus:
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Basic Antivirus.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Basic Antivirus .lnk
3) Get rid of the related registry entries of Windows Basic Antivirus:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "levuvuaofd" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = 2012-2-27_1 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Basic Antivirus virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed IMMEDIATELY.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Manually Delete Windows Pro Solutions? Fake Security Program Windows Pro Solutions Uninstall Guide
- How to unistall Advanced Antispyware Solution Virus, Manually remove Advanced Antispyware Solution
- Remove Windows No-Risk Agent Virus Manually (Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove Perfect Antivirus 2012 Virus Completely- Guide
- Windows Software Keeper Manual Removal Tips – Uninstall Windows Software Keeper Throughly
- Remove Windows Antihazard Solution Virus Manually, Get Rid of Windows Antihazard Solution Malware Completely
- Shield Protector 2012 Virus: Get Rid of Shield Protector 2012 Virus Effectively
- Remove Windows Tools Patch Fake Antivirus ( Manual Removal Guide )
- Fake Windows Personal Doctor Removal – Manually Uninstall Windows Personal Doctor Scam
- Remove/ Unistall Trojan.Win32.Siscos.bqe, Step- by- Step Removal Guide
- How to Remove Backdoor.Prorat!rem, Backdoor.Prorat!rem Removal
- How to Uninstall Trojan.Win32.Sirefef!E2 Virus Completely (Trojan.Win32.Sirefef!E2 Manual Removal)
- Best Remover Tool For Removing Windows No-Risk Center Fake, Uninstall Windows No-Risk Center Virus Without Formatting Computer
- How to Remove Trojan.Zbot.CBCGen - Guide to Get Rid of Trojan.Zbot.CBCGen Easily
- Cannot Get Rid of Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sefnit? Trojan.Agent/Gen-Sefnit Removal Guide
- Delete Zfsearch.com Thoroughly - Zfsearch.com Manual Removal Method
- Adware.ClariaGAIN - how to remove Adware.ClariaGAIN
- How to Remove Specialreply.com Hijacker - Specialreply.com Manual Remover