Adware.OpenCandy is malicious adware that bundled with software package and usually starts, displays, or downloads advertisements to the infected computer. Once install, Adware.OpenCandy will generates annoying advertising pop-ups. But this threat, in addition to the usual adware behavior, can also gather your personal information and send them to the third parties without your permission. Adware.OpenCandy can even damage your computer. What’s worse, Adware.OpenCandy will modify your broswer code and disable you to set your brower options. You should remove Adware.OpenCandy from your computer as soon as possible.
Adware.OpenCandy is Very Dangerous:
Since Adware.OpenCandy has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Adware.OpenCandy with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Adware.OpenCandy ?
1. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then stop all Adware.OpenCandy processes.
2. Click on the Processes tab, search for Adware.OpenCandy then right-click it and select End Process key.
3. Click Start button and select Run. Type regedit into the box and click OK to proceed.
4. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Adware.OpenCandy.” Right-click this registry key and select Delete.
5. Search for file like %PROGRAM_FILES%\ Adware.OpenCandy\ Adware.OpenCandy and delete it manually.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Remove Security Center, How to Manually Remove SecurityCenter
- How To Remove Malware Protection Center Virus
- How to Remove Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Chameleon.mw Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Tracur.Y (Uninstall Guide)
- Remove Win 7 Guard -How to Remove Win 7 Guard
- BOO/TDss.M - How to Remove BOO/TDss.M Virus Completely, Manual Removal Guide
- Remove PrivacyHidden (Uninstall Guide)
- Unable to Remove Allsafelist.com Redirecting Virus? Guides on How to Get Rid of Allsafelist.com Hijacker Virus
- Guide to Remove Trojan.RedirRdll2.Gen Virus Thoroughly in an Effective Manual Way