What Is My Shield Security?
My Shield Security is a rogue anti-spyware application that can attack a system without alert from your installed anti-virus soft-wares. My Shield Security has been designed with a legit-look interface which makes it looks like it’s from Microsoft. If a system got My Shield Security installed unluckily, My Shield Security will make fake windows security information and claims only My Shield Security itself can clean all the system threats if you’re going to buy its full version. My Shield Security has no real function to protect or scan, it’s not suggested to download or install it. If a system is already suffered from My Shield Security, My Shield Security scans system without stop and tries to scare you with other warnings which shouldn’t be trusted. It’s reasonable to remove My Shield Security by using the free manual steps listed here.
My Shield Security Snapshot:
My Shield Security Is Breaking Down System:
- My Shield Security is a fake Anti-Spyware program with no contact information
- My Shield Security often spread via Trojan horse, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- My Shield Security can show fake security messages and misguides you the condition of your system
- My Shield Security is impossible to be easily removed by security software
- My Shield Security can slow down your computer performance
Since My Shield Security has so many harmful characteristics, uninstall My Shield Security with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Remove/Uninstall My Shield Security from Your System?
To completely uninstall My Shield Security from an infected system, usually manual removal could be the right choice. Because sometimes antivirus software cannot pick up the exact computer threat timely. There are three steps to get rid of My Shield Security manually.
Step 1: end My Shield Security process as below:
random.exe(changes according to system)
Step 2: delete My Shield Security related files:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Recent\tjd.sys %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Recent\runddlkey.dll %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\StartMenu\My Security Shield.lnk %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\StartMenu\Programs\My Security Shield.lnk
Step 3: remove My Shield Security related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\3 HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MSSSys.DocHostUIHandler HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “My Security Shield”
NOTE: Troubled by My Shield Security and can’t remove it with the above removal steps, you could contact 24/7 online professional technical support to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Tech Solution to Remove Windows Error Recovery (Windows Error Recovery Uninstall Guide)
- Rogue:Win32/Winwebsec, Remove/ Uninstall Rogue:Win32/Winwebsec Virus Manually
- Infected VIHunter Spyware? How to Remove VIHunter Safely And Completely
- How to Remove Security Defense Virus, Fake Security Defense Uninstall Help
- Remove Master Utilities Virus Manually, Fake Master Utilities Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Fake Windows Ultra-Antivirus? Get Rid of Windows Ultra-Antivirus Rogue Completely
- Remove Windows Premium Defender Virus Manually, Windows Premium Defender Removal Tool
- Infected with Windows Profound Security? Remove Windows Profound Security Rogueware with Manual Solution
- How to Remove System Protection Tools Virus Completely – Uninstall System Protection Tools Step by Step
- Problem with Oibruvv.com Hijacker? How to Remove Oibruvv.com Manually And Completely
- How to Remove WinScan, Win Scan Removal
- Easily Remove Trojan.ZeroAccess.es Infection, How to Get Rid of Trojan.ZeroAccess.es Step by Step?
- Keybtc@inbox_com Removal - How Can I Get Rid of this Encrypted Virus?
- How to Get Rid of Antivirii 2011 Virus - Remove Antivirii 2011 Manually
- How to Remove Jodrive32.exe - Get Rid of Jodrive32.exe Virus
- Can't Remove liquorpuma.com Virus? Uninstall liquorpuma.com Redirect Virus Manually
- Cannot Stop Click.livesearchnow.com? How to Remove Click.livesearchnow.com Hijacker Virus Completely and Safely
- How to Remove Trojan.Gen.2, Trojan.Gen.2 Removal Steps