What Is My Shield Security?
My Shield Security is a rogue anti-spyware application that can attack a system without alert from your installed anti-virus soft-wares. My Shield Security has been designed with a legit-look interface which makes it looks like it’s from Microsoft. If a system got My Shield Security installed unluckily, My Shield Security will make fake windows security information and claims only My Shield Security itself can clean all the system threats if you’re going to buy its full version. My Shield Security has no real function to protect or scan, it’s not suggested to download or install it. If a system is already suffered from My Shield Security, My Shield Security scans system without stop and tries to scare you with other warnings which shouldn’t be trusted. It’s reasonable to remove My Shield Security by using the free manual steps listed here.
My Shield Security Snapshot:
My Shield Security Is Breaking Down System:
- My Shield Security is a fake Anti-Spyware program with no contact information
- My Shield Security often spread via Trojan horse, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- My Shield Security can show fake security messages and misguides you the condition of your system
- My Shield Security is impossible to be easily removed by security software
- My Shield Security can slow down your computer performance
Since My Shield Security has so many harmful characteristics, uninstall My Shield Security with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Remove/Uninstall My Shield Security from Your System?
To completely uninstall My Shield Security from an infected system, usually manual removal could be the right choice. Because sometimes antivirus software cannot pick up the exact computer threat timely. There are three steps to get rid of My Shield Security manually.
Step 1: end My Shield Security process as below:
random.exe(changes according to system)
Step 2: delete My Shield Security related files:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Recent\tjd.sys %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Recent\runddlkey.dll %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\StartMenu\My Security Shield.lnk %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\StartMenu\Programs\My Security Shield.lnk
Step 3: remove My Shield Security related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\3 HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MSSSys.DocHostUIHandler HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “My Security Shield”
NOTE: Troubled by My Shield Security and can’t remove it with the above removal steps, you could contact 24/7 online professional technical support to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Tech Solution to Remove Windows Error Recovery (Windows Error Recovery Uninstall Guide)
- Rogue:Win32/Winwebsec, Remove/ Uninstall Rogue:Win32/Winwebsec Virus Manually
- Infected VIHunter Spyware? How to Remove VIHunter Safely And Completely
- How to Remove Security Defense Virus, Fake Security Defense Uninstall Help
- Remove Master Utilities Virus Manually, Fake Master Utilities Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Fake Windows Ultra-Antivirus? Get Rid of Windows Ultra-Antivirus Rogue Completely
- Remove Windows Premium Defender Virus Manually, Windows Premium Defender Removal Tool
- Infected with Windows Profound Security? Remove Windows Profound Security Rogueware with Manual Solution
- How to Remove System Protection Tools Virus Completely – Uninstall System Protection Tools Step by Step
- How to Remove Trojan: Win32/Pluzoks Manually and Completely, Trojan: Win32/Pluzoks Removal Guide
- How to Remove Worm.Palevo - Get Rid of Worm.Palevo
- Web Browser Is Redirected to Theclickcheck.com? Remove/Uninstall Theclickcheck.com Manually
- The Helpful Removal Guide on how to Get Rid of Troj/Agent-XNN Virus Completely and Manually
- Get Rid of plusnetwork.com Redirect Virus, Guide for plusnetwork.com Virus Removal
- Is Backdoor.0Access Dangerous? Easily Remove Backdoor.0Access From Your Computer
- System Security 2011 Virus- How to Remove System Security 2011 Virus Manually, Guide
- Easily Get Rid of http://udmserve.net/udm/img.fetch?p=1;sid=4372;mid=14293;dt=4;tid=3;Pop-up Virus
- Remove Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.dpxq, Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.dpxq Removal Guide