What is Windows Virtual Security?
Windows Virtual Security is just another newly released fake antivirus application that is similar to Windows Sleek Performance. No matter how the names change, the tricks of all the fake anti-virus programs are almost remain the same. Once get infected, it will do a fake system scan for your computer and then display all the detected malwares, Trojans or worms, which will definitely scare computer users to some extent. Plus, with the neat and professional looking, it is difficult for naïve people to tell whether it is legit or not. If you follow the onscreen instructions to delete the threats, you are required to purchase the full version of Windows Virtual Security.
How dangerous is Windows Virtual Security?
Please be noted that the infections are fake alerts and don’t wait money and time in this. All you need to do is to delete it as soon as possible, for the threat of Windows Virtual Security may develop with time. Apart from the annoying pop-up, it is great possible that Windows Virtual Security is come bundled with other malwares and can install more threats to the victim computer, which will definitely lead to severe damage of the system, such as unexpected files deletion, browser redirecting, Internet blocking and even loss access to the system. However, Windows Virtual Security installs into the computer without the confirmation of the users and configures itself to start automatically when windows boot. Therefore, it is really stubborn that antivirus programs often fail to pick it up completely. To utterly get rid of Windows Virtual Security, you need to delete it manually.
Windows Virtual Security Screenshot:
How come my trusted anti-virus program fails to delete the Windows Virtual Security?
Even though you have the top antivirus program installed, the Windows Virtual Security still gets through without your consent. You may ask why. I should say there is actually no such thing as perfect protection. Virus is created every day. Such virus like this one is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, it can disable your security tool. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
Windows Virtual Security Manual Removal Instructions:
To manually remove Windows Virtual Security, you need to end processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other Windows Virtual Security files and registry entries. Follow the Windows Virtual Security removal guide below to start.
Step 1: stop process that Windows Virtual Security has run on your system:
Step 2: Delete files that Windows Virtual Security has added to your system folders and files：
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-[random 3 characters].exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Virtual Security.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Virtual Security.lnk
Step 3: Remove registry entries that Windows Virtual Security has created to your system registry editor:(Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if any wrong operation.)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ Inspector = %AppData%\Protector-[random].exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\a.exe\ Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\aAvgApi.exe\ Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\ Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\About.exe\ Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ackwin32.exe\ Debugger = svchost.exe
Video on how to remove rogue programs
Please be advised that manual removal of Windows Virtual Security is a complicated process and if you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, process, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system. Therefore, it is required to get professional tech support to make sure complete and safe deletion
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Win 7 Defender 2013 Completely? Delete Win 7 Defender 2013 for Good
- Guide to Uinstall Vista Home Security 2013 Rogue Virus Manually in an Effective Removal Way
- Need Help to Remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus? Best Way to Delete FBI Has Locked My Computer and Ask for $200
- How to Remove Fake Pc Bug Repair? Pc Bug Repair Rogue Program Removal Guide
- File Recovery Virus Removal Help, Completely Get Rid of File Recovery Malware
- Remove Generic.ff - Generic.ff Removal Guide
- Guides on How to Remove Googledoubleclicks.com Redirect, Delete Googledoubleclicks.com Completely
- Redirected to Search.yellowise.com? How to Remove Search.yellowise.com Permanently
- Hijacked by QuestBrowser.com? How to Remove QuestBrowser.com Effectivey And Completely
- Remove Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP Manually - Get Rid of Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP Completely
- Worm.Win32.AutoRun.bilc Virus? - Worm.Win32.AutoRun.bilc Removal
- How to Remove HackTool:Win32/Patch Virus, HackTool:Win32/Patch Removal
- Exploit:Java/Blacole.BR Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid of Exploit:Java/Blacole.BR Now
- How to Remove Shopautoweek.com Virus- Guide to Get Rid of Shopautoweek.com Easily