Have you got stuck with fake Windows Pro Safety Release? Don’t know how to get rid of Windows Pro Safety Release? Lots of people have suffered from this fake recently. In view of this problem, this post is attempting to help you out.
What is Windows Pro Safety Release?
Windows Pro Safety Release is exploited to damage your computer and rip off your money by the computer hackers. Its name sounds as real security software, but actually, it is a rogue antivirus tool. Windows Pro Safety Released tries to cheat you to believe that there are lots of threats on your computer by various tricky ways. Windows Pro Safety Release comes from a large family if bogus antivrus utilities and its purpose is to gain the commercial benefit by cheating the computer users. You cannot find where Windows Pro Safety Release places on your computer, but it always pops up automatically on your computer, that is very annoying and make you crazy. Your computer is totally out of your control, and many tasks are blocked by Windows Pro Safety Release. So please keep in mind that Windows Pro Safety Release is a dangerous threat on your computer, and it needs to be removed from your computer immediately.
Windows Pro Safety Release shot screen
While Window Pro Safety Release is running, it will display fake security alerts about dangerous infections and threats. These alerts may include:
Windows Security Alert
To help protect your computer, Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this program.
Do you want to keep blocking this program?
Warning: Infection is Detected
Windows has found spyware infection on your computer!
Click here to update your Windows antivirus software
Windows Pro Safety Release Dangerous Symptoms:
Windows Defending Center uses social engineering to steal your personal information.
Windows Pro Safety Release installs malware that can go undetected as it steals your data.
Windows Pro Safety Release launches pop-up windows with false or misleading alerts.
Windows Pro Safety Release slows your computer or corrupt files.
Windows Pro Safety Release disables Windows updates or disable updates to legitimate antivirus software.
Windows Pro Safety Release prevents you from visiting antivirus vendor websites.
How to Remove Windows Pro Safety Release Completely?
Step1: You need to go to the task manager and stop Windows Pro Safety Release processes there first.
Step2: You have to open the Registry Editor, search and delete Windows Pro Safety Release registry entries as follows:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows Pro Safety Release″
Step3: Remove all Windows Pro Safety Release associated files listed below:
%AppData%\ldr.ini %AppData%\[random]\Windows Pro Safety Release.ico %DesktopDir%\Windows Pro Safety Release.lnk %Temp%\8.tmp %Programs%\Windows Pro Safety Release\Windows Pro Safety Release.lnk
Note: Please be careful when you are trying to remove Windows Pro Safety Release manually. If you don’t have sufficient skills in dealing with registries entries, dll. files and program files, you may cause unpredictable damages on your system. Still cannot get rid of it yourself? You can get professional help from Tee Support Online Technical Support Team.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Guide to Remove Live Security Platinum in an Effective Manual Way
- Uninstall Windows Protection Unit Rogue – How to Eliminate Windows Protection Unit Manually?
- Trouble with Smart HDD Malware Program? How to Remove/Uninstall Smart HDD Virus
- Can’t Remove Windows Trouble Taker? – Fake Windows Trouble Taker Manual Removal Tips
- Best Guide For Uninstalling Fake Smart Fortress 2012, Can I Remove Smart Fortress 2012 Virus Fake Myself?
- Metropolitan Police Ukash Virus- How to Save Locked Computer from Metropolitan Police Ukash Virus, Guide
- Best Way to Remove Information Security and Control Act (ISCA) 2012, Easily and Completely
- How to Remove W32/Virut.n.gen, W32/Virut.n.gen Removal
- Remove Windows Troubles Solver, How to Manually Remove WindowsTroublesSolver
- How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Xtreme.a? Backdoor.Win32.Xtreme.a Manual Removal Help
- How to Remove Google Analytics Hijacker, Uninstall Google Analytics Manually
- Windows Recovery? How to Remove Windows Recovery
- Win32:DNSChanger-VJ - How to Remove Win32:DNSChanger-VJ Completely, Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Slenfbot.ALJ Virus (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Get Rid of Feedtrackinganalystics.com Hijack Virus, Feedtrackinganalystics.com Redirect Virus Removal Guide