Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot is a vicious worm infection that can infect your computer without your knowledge. It makes your computer totally unprotected and vulnerable and also allows many threats intruding into your system, which is extremely dangerous to your data. Once it executes, the performance of your computer may decrease gradually. Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot can self-replicate, disable security software from being deleted, modify system settings and gather confidential data to a remote hacker which shows a high risk. In order to secure your machine, you should remove Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot without any hesitation.
Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot Infected Symptoms
- Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot is a malicious Worm parasite
- Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot slows down your computer performance
- Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot will replicate and email itself to contacts in your address book.
- Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot may come bundled with or spread other spyware
- Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot may prove difficult or impossible to remove
- Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot steals your privacy information and compromises your security
Remove Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot as Quickly as Possible
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot processes and right-click to end them.
cnqsm.exe lssas.exe manager.exe
2. Get rid of the following files created by Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot:
%AppData%\5ykq.log %AppData%\cnqsm.exe %AppData%\manager.exe %AppData%\MouseDriver.bat %AppData%\skyrlu2qp.bat
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot registry entries and delete:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ESENT\Process\cnqsm HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ESENT\Process\cnqsm\DEBUG HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ESENT\Process\[filename of the sample #1 without extension] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ESENT\Process\[filename of the sample #1 without extension]\DEBUG HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\f6h45yhjqa HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\skd3uf1wbd HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\tgs90gv74r HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_NWSAPAGENT HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_NWSAPAGENT\0000 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_NWSAPAGENT\0000\Control HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Local Account Authority Service HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Local Account Authority Service\Security
Note: Are you puzzled by the following instruction and have no idea to remove Worm.Win32.WBNA.aot manually by yourself? You can contact professional tech to fix it for you easily.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Carpuma.com Virus, Get Rid of Carpuma.com Redirect Virus Completely
- Remove Trojan-PSW.Onlinegame!rem? How to Remove Trojan-PSW.Onlinegame!rem Removal
- The Effective Guide on How to Remove Searchignited.com Hijacker Manually and Safely
- Generic Dropper.rf Removal - How to Remove Generic Dropper.rf
- Can't Remove TROJ_SPNR.0BDT12 Completely? Get Rid of TROJ_SPNR.0BDT12 Virus Safely
- Safely and Manually Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.dnzi, Virus Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.dnzi Removal Guide
- How to Remove Google Analytics Hijacker, Uninstall Google Analytics Manually
- How to Remove Registry Virus Scanner, Registry Virus Scanner Removal
- Mal/EncPk-MX? How to Remove Mal/EncPk-MX