XP Home Security 2012 Description:
XP Home Security 2012(XPHomeSecurity2012) is a rogue security application which is designed by hackers to deceive users by using false scan results, fake security alerts and browser hijack to deceive users and misguide them to purchase this fake software. XP Home Security 2012 has no security software function at all, with the confused fake alerts popups which looks like Windows Security Center. It’s easy to cheat innocent users. XP Home Security 2012 often installed to a computer via Trojan horse and starts scan of system once the compromised computer is started. When the scan is finished, it will shows lots of false security information about your system and ask you to purchase its license. Since it’s already controlled the system, software use manual removal steps to remove XP Home Security 2012 is a wise way to completely remove XP Home Security 2012 from your computer.
XP Home Security 2012 Snapshot:
XP Home Security 2012 is Very Dangerous:
- XP Home Security 2012 is a malicious fake security application
- XP Home Security 2012 appears in a desktop hijack
- XP Home Security 2012 is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying alerts
- XP Home Security 2012 installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- XP Home Security 2012 can slow down your computer performance
Since XP Home Security 2012 has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of XP Home Security 2012 with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove XP Home Security 2012?
1. Delete XP Home Security 2012 associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\u3f7pnvfncsjk2e86abfbj5h %LocalAppData%\kdn.exe %LocalAppData%\u3f7pnvfncsjk2e86abfbj5h %Temp%\u3f7pnvfncsjk2e86abfbj5h %UserProfile%\Templates\u3f7pnvfncsjk2e86abfbj5h
2. Kill XP Home Security 2012 associated processes:
3. Get rid of XP Home Security 2012 related registry entries:
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserEmulation "TLDUpdates" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe" -a "%1" %*' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe" -a "%1" %*' HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe" -a "%1" %*' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command "(Default)" = '"%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center "AntiVirusOverride" = '1' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center "FirewallOverride" = '1'
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Easily Get Rid of Trojan Citem.ZQ (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.Banbra!E2, Delete Trojan Trojan-Banker.Win32.Banbra!E2 Manually
- Remove Albinos Defender Virus, Manually Uninstall Fake Albinos Defender
- Remove Trojan.Win32.VB.qse, How to Manually Remove Trojan.Win32.VB.qse
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Helompy.A Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Softbard.com
- Remove Windows System Manager Virus, Fake Windows System Manager Manual Removal Guide
- Get Rid of Searchplusnetwork.com Google Redirect Virus - Uninstall Searchplusnetwork.com Permanently
- Cannot Uninstall Answers.nixxie.com? Help to Get Rid of Answers.nixxie.com Redirect Virus Permanently and Safely