Windows XP Recovery Description
Windows XP Recovery is a fake antispyware program from the same family as Windows Recovery, Windows Restore and Windows Repair. It enters your computer without your permission. It pretends to be a legitimate antispyware application that displays false information about infections to scare users and push them to buying their software. Windows XP Recovery does many corrupt actions on a compromised computer. It may trick you into downloading the trial version that can be installed while browsing through the internet and clicking on advertisements which claim you need to install spyware software. In many cases computer users do not realize that they have downloaded or installed a fake antispyware program until the sale has taken place. You need to remove Windows XP Recovery as quickly as possible upon detection because they are bogus applications.
Windows XP Recovery Snapshot
Windows XP Recovery is Very Dangerous:
- Windows XP Recovery is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Windows XP Recovery appears in a desktop hijack
- Windows XP Recovery is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Windows XP Recovery installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Windows XP Recovery can slow down your computer performance
Since Windows XP Recovery has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Windows XP Recovery with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Windows XP Recovery?
1.Delete Windows XP Recovery associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\<random>.exe %AllUsersProfile%\<random>.dll %AllUsersProfile%\~<random>r %AllUsersProfile%\~<random> %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Recovery\Windows Recovery.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Recovery\Uninstall Windows Recovery.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Recovery\ %UserProfile%\Desktop\Windows Recovery.lnk %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\~r %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\~ %Programs%\Windows XP Recovery\Windows XP Recovery.lnk %Programs%\Windows XP Recovery %Desktop%\Windows XP Recovery.lnk %TempDir%\dfrgr %TempDir%\dfrg %TempDir%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe %TempDir%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]
2.Get rid of Windows XP Recovery associated registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe" HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[RANDOM CAHARCETRS]"
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Sality.AU Virus, Worm:Win32/Sality.AU Removal
- How to Remove Email-Worm.NetSky, Email-Worm.NetSky Removal
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Genome.myit, Trojan.Win32.Genome.myit Removal Steps
- Manually Remove Google Redirect Virus Aim-search.net, How to Remove Aim-search.net Hijacker?
- HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer? How to Remove HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer
- How to Remove Cooldcloud.com Redirect Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- Delete seachportals.com Hijacker Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- Worm:Win32/Autorun.AEB Removal Tips - Manually Uninstall Worm:Win32/Autorun.AEB
- How to Remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.xzr, Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.xzr Removal