Windows Accidents Prevention Description:
Windows Accidents Prevention is rogue antispyware software that comes part of the Fake Microsoft Security Essentials infection. The rogue program starts its play with a fake Microsoft Security Essentials alert claiming that your computer is infected by an unknown Win32/Trojan. After that, a further fake scan will be performed , telling you that one more particular file is infected on your computer. If you believe that and choose to follow its words to install so-called infection removal tool Windows Accidents Prevention,the true infection, a more tricky play of the virus will be presented. When Windows Accidents Prevention is installed, it will reboot your computer automatically, then your computer launches with Windows Accidents Prevention screen instead of the normal desktop. In the following, more deceptive warnings or fake security alerts will be reported by Windows Accidents Prevention. It will keeps asking you to pay in order to remove those infections. Once you pay, nothing changes, leaving you with the actual infection of Windows Accidents Prevention. To achieve its goal, it will do its best: blocking your programs, even antivirus, hijacking internet browser, even install bundled malware onto your computer. You need to remove Windows Accidents Prevention as quickly as possible upon detection because they are bogus applications.
Windows Accidents Prevention Sreenshot
Windows Accidents Prevention is Very Dangerous:
- Windows Accidents Prevention is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Windows Accidents Prevention appears in a desktop hijack
- Windows Accidents Prevention is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Windows Accidents Prevention installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Windows Accidents Prevention can slow down your computer performance
Since Windows Accidents Prevention has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Windows Accidents Prevention with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Windows Accidents Prevention?
1. Delete Windows Accidents Prevention associated files:
2. Get rid of Windows Accidents Prevention related registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\Microsoft\[random].exe”
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Cannot Stop the Redirection of Searchsafe.com - Help Remove Searchsafe.com Redirect Virus Completely
- Get Rid of Antivirus Protection Trial - Antivirus Protection Trial Removal
- Remove Backdoor.PHP.Rst.ai - Backdoor.PHP.Rst.ai Removal
- How to Remove Mac Shield , Mac Shield Removal
- How to Remove Trojan Horse Agent.6.ag Manually- Removal Guide
- What is Trojan:WinNT/Alureon.S? How to Remove Trojan:WinNT/Alureon.S
- How to Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Banload Thoroughly and Manually in a Flash?
- How to Remove Backdoor.Beastdoor.DL, Backdoor.Beastdoor.DL Removal
- Remove BackDoor.Generic13.BCFE Completely, How to Delete BackDoor.Generic13.BCFE Virus Manually?