smartwebsearch.net belongs to a malicious browser hijacker virus programmed to hijack Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox browsers by modifying DNS settings in MS Windows hosts file. It is from the same family like smartwebsearch.com virus. Once inside, you will find that MSN, Bing, Google or Yahoo search results always be redirected to Smartwebsearch.net and various random selected search related web sites. smartwebsearch.net also can change system setting and send your sensitive credit card data to third parties without your knowledge. Undoubtedly, it poses a serious threat to the compromised computer. Thus, smartwebsearch.net must be removed instantly in case of further damages.
smartwebsearch.net is dangerous:
- smartwebsearch.net is a parasitic Browser Hijacker
- smartwebsearch.net may show numerous annoying advertisements
- smartwebsearch.net is installed without your consent
- smartwebsearch.net will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
- smartwebsearch.net may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
- smartwebsearch.net violates your privacy and compromises your security
Currently many computer users had the same experience that they have tried a sea of antivirus softwares recommended online but still end up with frustration because antivirus softwares are not helpful to remove smartwebsearch.net. So the manual approach is always required to combat this virus. And here is the manual removal guide of smartwebsearch.net for all computer users.
smartwebsearch.net Manual Removal Guide:
1) Locate and delete smartwebsearch.net associated files:
%System%\[random name].exe %Windows%\system32\[random].exe %AppData%\[random].exe
2) Detect and remove smartwebsearch.net related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogo\shell=[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[random]
Note: Are you troubled by smartwebsearch.net and cannot carry out the above steps to remove smartwebsearch.net? You can contact professional tech to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Hijacked by Sweetime.com Threat? Remove Sweetime.com Manually And Thoroughly
- Redirected to Cigarpuma.com? How to Remove Cigarpuma.com Virus Completely?
- How to Remove crackajacksearchsystem.com Google Redirect – crackajacksearchsystem.com Removal
- How to Remove Uncommonsearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus? (Manual Removal Guide)
- Raresearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus- Guide for Raresearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus Removal
- Swellsearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus, Get Rid of Swellsearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus- Removal Guide
- Problem with merchantcircle.com? How to Remove merchantcircle.com
- Help Remove Wuulo.com Completely in the Step-by-Step Manual Gudie
- How to Remove home.mywebsearch.com, home.mywebsearch.com Manual Removal Help
- Remove Avast Enhanced Protection Mode, Fake Avast Enhanced Protection Mode Removal
- TR/Buzus.ekzl.trojan, Remove/ Uninstall TR/Buzus.ekzl.trojan Virus( Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove BackDoor.Hupigon5.CJVT Effectively/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid of Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI
- How to Remove Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi - Get Rid of Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi
- What is VirTool.Koobface.B? How to Remove VirTool.Koobface.B
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Jorik.Koobface.bc, Manually Uninstall Trojan.Win32.Jorik.Koobface.bc
- Remove Win32/Heur.dropper, Win32/Heur.dropper Removal Guide
- How to Remove Fake Registry Helper - Fake Registry Helper Removal