smartwebsearch.net belongs to a malicious browser hijacker virus programmed to hijack Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox browsers by modifying DNS settings in MS Windows hosts file. It is from the same family like smartwebsearch.com virus. Once inside, you will find that MSN, Bing, Google or Yahoo search results always be redirected to Smartwebsearch.net and various random selected search related web sites. smartwebsearch.net also can change system setting and send your sensitive credit card data to third parties without your knowledge. Undoubtedly, it poses a serious threat to the compromised computer. Thus, smartwebsearch.net must be removed instantly in case of further damages.
smartwebsearch.net is dangerous:
- smartwebsearch.net is a parasitic Browser Hijacker
- smartwebsearch.net may show numerous annoying advertisements
- smartwebsearch.net is installed without your consent
- smartwebsearch.net will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
- smartwebsearch.net may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
- smartwebsearch.net violates your privacy and compromises your security
Currently many computer users had the same experience that they have tried a sea of antivirus softwares recommended online but still end up with frustration because antivirus softwares are not helpful to remove smartwebsearch.net. So the manual approach is always required to combat this virus. And here is the manual removal guide of smartwebsearch.net for all computer users.
smartwebsearch.net Manual Removal Guide:
1) Locate and delete smartwebsearch.net associated files:
%System%\[random name].exe %Windows%\system32\[random].exe %AppData%\[random].exe
2) Detect and remove smartwebsearch.net related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogo\shell=[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[random]
Note: Are you troubled by smartwebsearch.net and cannot carry out the above steps to remove smartwebsearch.net? You can contact professional tech to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Hijacked by Sweetime.com Threat? Remove Sweetime.com Manually And Thoroughly
- Redirected to Cigarpuma.com? How to Remove Cigarpuma.com Virus Completely?
- How to Remove crackajacksearchsystem.com Google Redirect – crackajacksearchsystem.com Removal
- How to Remove Uncommonsearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus? (Manual Removal Guide)
- Raresearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus- Guide for Raresearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus Removal
- Swellsearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus, Get Rid of Swellsearchsystem.com Google Redirect Virus- Removal Guide
- Problem with merchantcircle.com? How to Remove merchantcircle.com
- Help Remove Wuulo.com Completely in the Step-by-Step Manual Gudie
- How to Remove home.mywebsearch.com, home.mywebsearch.com Manual Removal Help
- How to Remove Email-Worm.NetSky, Email-Worm.NetSky Removal
- How to Remove Ransomware Ireland's National Police Service Completely from Windows XP/VISTA/7?
- Remove Outpost Firewall Enhanced Protection Mode Virus( Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove KidWatcher , KidWatcher Removal
- How to Remove W32.Thefuu Virus, W32.Thefuu Removal Guide
- Infected with Win32/Gataka.B Virus? Remove Win32/Gataka.B Manually Step by Step
- Remove W32.Colowned.A - Completely Delete and Get Rid of W32.Colowned.A
- How to Remove Antiviric.com - Antiviric.com Removal
- How to Remove Trojan.Swisyn, Trojan.Swisyn Removal