Did your web browser constantly pop up and was redirected to Redirecturls.info? Cannot remove Google redirect virus completely with your antivirus? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Redirecturls.info virus. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Redirecturls.info is a very annoying and malicious browser hijacker virus. It can make you suffer from getting the advertisement pop-ups constantly, and always redirects your search results to other unwanted sites. Usually, this browser hijacker virus comes into your computer with the Trojan horse and worm infection. It can install its malicious plug-in to your web browsers to hijack your web browsers every time when you browse, it will not be helpful even you change your homepage because it can take over and change your homepage to be reditecturls.info. And there are a lot of threats on its site, such as the rogue virus, malware. You cannot handle this tricky redirect virus by using the antivirus tools; it can bypass the removal of antivirus and even disable your antivirus. Then how to remove Redirecturls.info since your security software won’t help? You can remove it manually so redirecturls.info can be permanently gone off your computer.
Redirecturls.info Virus Step-by-step Manual Removal Instructions:
Step one- Boot your computer into Safe Mode With Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer. -> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly. -> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER. -> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
Step two – open your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and then stop the Redirecturls.info virus process:
[random name].exe of Redirecturls.info
Step three- delete the following files created by Redirecturls.info in Local disk C hard drive:
%Windows%\system32\[random].exe %System%\drivers\UAC[RANDOM CHARACTERS].sys %System%\UAC[RANDOM CHARACTERS].dll %Windows%\system32\fake consrv.dll (virus sample one)
Step four – open your Registry Editor program by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please delete the following registry entries associated with Redirecturls.info:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random].exe
This tricky browser hijacker virus can use random file names in same system directories or even its mutating versions will use different directories. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently after you delete crucial computer files by mistake.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove l.doubleeclick.net – Guide to Get Rid of l.doubleeclick.net Easily
- theallsearches.com Hijacker Removal – Easy Steps to Get Rid of theallsearches.com Redirect Virus
- How to Remove Metacrawler.com Hijacker? Metacrawler.com Redirect Virus Manual Removal
- How to Remove Home.anchorfree.com Manually and Completely
- How to Remove www2.mystart.com Manually and Completely
- The Useful Guide on How to Remove Getlocaldentist.com Redirect Virus Completely and Quickly
- Guide to Remove Click.searchwebresults.com Redirect Virus Permanently in an Effective Way
- How to Remove search.fantastigames.com/455 Hijacker? search.fantastigames.com/455 Manual Removal
- Still annoyed by Bts.scour.com? Help Remove Bts.scour.com Hijacker Virus Manually and Completely
- Manual Guide for Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.uvz Removal, How to Clean Up Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.uvz Virus?
- Remove Backdoor.Bifrose, How to Remove Backdoor.Bifrose
- How to Remove Trojan TROJ_AGENT.BM Virus (Eliminate Trojan TROJ_AGENT.BM Manually)
- Remove Windows Rescue Center, WindowsRescueCenter Manual Removal
- Failed to Uninstall TR/Sirefef.BC.7? Help Remove TR/Sirefef.BC.7 Virus Completely and Quickly
- How to Remove Trojan Horse Agent.6.ag Manually- Removal Guide
- How to Remove Win32 malware.gen, Win32 malware.gen Removal
- Worm.Rbot.MCG? How to Remove Worm.Rbot.MCG
- Remove Windows Command Processor Fake, Manually Uninstall Windows Command Processor Virus