Mal/TDSSConf-A is classified as a destructive trojan infection that infiltrates into the compromised PC system without a user’s knowledge and permission. Once installed, Mal/TDSSConf-A may prevent trusted anti-malware and anti-virus programs from being successfully detected and deleted. It also can perform numerous malicious activities such as enabling cyber criminals to gain remote access to the compromised PC system, recording keystrokes and sending out logs by FTP or email. In a word, if you want to prevent your computer being damaged, you need to remove Mal/TDSSConf-A as quickly as you can.
Mal/TDSSConf-A Infected Symptoms
- Mal/TDSSConf-A is a nasty Trojan parasite
- Mal/TDSSConf-A may show fake security & messages
- Mal/TDSSConf-A may display numerous annoying advertisements
- Mal/TDSSConf-A may be controlled by a remote person
- Mal/TDSSConf-A may come with additional spyware
- Mal/TDSSConf-A violates your privacy and compromises your Security
What’s the most efficient way to remove Mal/TDSSConf-A completely?
Mal/TDSSConf-A is able to escape from security tool that should be removed manually. Therefore, even though you try a sea of antivirus software recommended online, you may still end up with frustration. However, after reading the instruction below, you can get rid of Mal/TDSSConf-A without any risk.
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Mal/TDSSConf-A processes and right-click to end them.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
2. Get rid of the following files created by Mal/TDSSConf-A:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe C:\Program Files\SafeConnect\scManager.sys C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\veohwebplayer.exe C:\Program Files\SafeConnect\scClient.exe C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following Mal/TDSSConf-A registry entries and delete:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe HKLM\..\Run: [ATSwpNav] "C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Sensor\ATSwpNav" -run HKLM\..\Run: [IndicatorUtility] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe" HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X74-X75] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark X74-X75\lxbbbmgr.exe" HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe" HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe HKCU\..\Run: [VeohPlugin] "C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\veohwebplayer.exe
Note: Are you troubled by Mal/TDSSConf-A and cannot carry out the above steps to remove Mal/TDSSConf-A? You can contact professional tech to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Best Way to Remove Win32/Injector.LWE, Easily and Completely
- Remove Rootkit.tdss.v3 – How to Eliminate Rootkit.tdss.v3 Manually?
- Best Way to Remove PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AF, Easily and Completely
- Throughly Remove Trojan.Win32.Qhost.zmi Virus – Trojan.Win32.Qhost.zmi Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Trojan:JS/Redirector.GQ Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- Remove Trojan:SymbOS/Spitmo.A Virus – How to Get Rid of Trojan:SymbOS/Spitmo.A Permanently
- Remove Trojan.Zeroaccess Virus (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Remove W32/Trojan2.NOXC – Completely Delete and Get Rid of W32/Trojan2.NOXC
- Remove Trojan.JS.Redirector.ro – Completely Delete and Get Rid of Trojan.JS.Redirector.ro
- Can't Remove searchezy.com? Uninstall searchezy.com Step by Step with Tech Guide
- How to Completely Get Rid of Trojan-Banker.Win32.Banbra.avht (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Infected with Win32/Sirefef.FC? Best Manual Removal Help for Win32/Sirefef.FC
- How to Uninstall "Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)" Safely and Quickly
- How to Remove Antispydrome.com, Antispydrome.com Removal
- Easily Get Rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/Bancos.DJ (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Virus.Win32.Virut.ce, Virus.Win32.Virut.ce Manual Removal
- Smart PC Cleaner Removal Tips - Uninstall Fake Smart PC Cleaner
- How to Delete Worm.Generic.FNG Malware - Remove Worm.Generic.FNG with Manual Guide