How to Remove Malicious Registry Entries?
It is believed that the Windows Registry is a hierarchical database that stores configuration settings and options on Microsoft Windows operating systems. It contains settings for low-level operating system components as well as the applications running on the platform: the kernel, device drivers, services, SAM, user interface and third party applications all make use of the registry. The registry also provides a means to access counters for profiling system performance. So if you want to edit Windows Registry, you should be very careful to avoid any mistake and any corrupt of program and system.
1 . Open the Registry Editor, click the “Start” button and then click “Run”. In the “Blank box” field, type “regedit” and then right-click and select “Run as administrator” .
2. The Registry Editor has two panes. The left pane is to navigate on certain registry keys and the right pane is to see values of selected keys.
3. To edit the value of the registry, right-click on it and select the “Modify” option.
4. You can also double-click on the value. Or else you can use the “Edit” menu, where you type in the chosen value in the window and click the “OK” button. You can do the same with any value or registry key.
5. Follow the same steps as just described to delete the value or the registry key. On this step, you will have to select the “Delete” option.
6. To add a new registry key or a new value, click on the “Edit” menu. Then select option “New” and select a type for the entry.
7. To export any key or value from the registry to the defined file, right-click on the object and select “Export” from the menu.
8. Enter a file name and save the exported registry files as a .reg extension.
9. To import a certain value or a key. Click on the “File” menu and choose “Import”. Then, select the objects that you want to import.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Cannot Remove Worm:Win32/Flame.gen!B Virus - Worm:Win32/Flame.gen!B Virus Manual Removal
- How to Remove Trojan.Spambot.11349 Thoroughly and Manually in a Flash?
- Downloader.Dromedan Virus- How to Remove Downloader.Dromedan Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Net-Worm.Win32.Morto.n Virus, Effective Removal Guide
- How to Remove Google.ad.sgdoubleclick.net Virus - Google.ad.sgdoubleclick.net Removal Help Steps
- How to Remove Mal/TinyDL-T, Mal/TinyDL-T Removal
- Backdoor.Turkojan Virus - How to Remove Backdoor.Turkojan Virus
- Got P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.cnqn? How to Remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.cnqn
- Enormousw1illa.com Virus, Get Rid of Enormousw1illa.com Redirect Virus Effectively