Mal/fakeAV-MQ is a dangerous Trojan horse infection that tries to start fake antivirus malware on a target system. Mal/fakeAV-MQ is executed on every infected system start up, it disables active security utilities and activate malicious exe and dll files in Windows for building play-load of a fake av which tends to scan a system and scam people to register its full version for deleting fake viruses. Mal/fakeAV-MQ is commonly spread through porn websites, file-sharing multimedia downloads or spam emails. So be careful when surfing Internet to reduce the rate of infecting Mal/fakeAV-MQ, as it uses up network resource of compromised computer and make it slow like a snail. What’s worse, Mal/fakeAV-MQ hijacks web search and affects system performance which includes turn off system and stuck with blue screen. Mal/fakeAV-MQ and any infection of fake av belongs to severe problem should be resolved quickly with effective support guide so as to save a computer.
Mal/fakeAV-MQ Is Threatening System:
- Mal/fakeAV-MQ is a malicious Trojan
- Mal/fakeAV-MQ shows fake security & messages
- Mal/fakeAV-MQ popups numerous annoying advertisements
- Mal/fakeAV-MQ may be controlled by a remote host
- Mal/fakeAV-MQ may come with additional spyware
- Mal/fakeAV-MQ may cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove Mal/fakeAV-MQ
- Mal/fakeAV-MQ violates your privacy and steals confidential information
Since Mal/fakeAV-MQ is such a hazardous parasite, it’s necessary to remove Mal/fakeAV-MQ virus timely with manual guide as below.
How to Remove Mal/fakeAV-MQ?
Since no antivirus utilities can remove Mal/fakeAV-MQ virus completely. It’s suggested to take the Mal/fakeAV-MQ manual steps to get rid of it completely. Firstly, delete Mal/fakeAV-MQ stuff file and then wipe the registry items it dropped on system registry entry.
Step one: stop Mal/fakeAV-MQ process:
Step two: delete Mal/fakeAV-MQ related files:
%AppData%\random.exe c:\Documents and Settings\test user\Templates\random letter and characters C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\random letter and characters
Step three: remove Mal/fakeAV-MQ related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\DefaultIcon HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell
NOTE: To get rid of Mal/fakeAV-MQ with the above manual guide usually works effectively. However, it’s a procedure that needs skills and experience, to make sure a total clean, you’d better ask professional tech help you out quickly.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Easy and Effective Guide for Getting Rid of Win32.Mabezat.A Quickly (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Completely Get Rid of Trojan-Banker.Win32.Banbra.avht (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Cannot Remove Trojan.Generic.KDV.736605 Manually? Easy Guide for Trojan.Generic.KDV.736605 Removal
- How to Remove Trojan.Fakesig – Guide to Get Rid of Trojan.Fakesig Easily
- What Can I Do To Remove JS:Iframe-KQ [Trj] Myself? Best Guide for JS:Iframe-KQ [Trj] Removal
- Easily Get Rid of VirTool:Win32/obfuscator.ZJ (Manual Removal Guide)
- Annoying With Trojan.Win32.Menti.ioof But Cannot Get It Off? Useful Guide for Trojan.Win32.Menti.ioof Removal
- How do I Manually Remove Trojan horse Generic_r.YQ Infection, Get Trojan horse Generic_r.YQ off From My PC Safely
- How Do I Remove Trojan.Win32.Yakes.oqs Without A Tool? Manual Guide for Trojan.Win32.Yakes.oqs Removal
- What is Adware.ActiveSearch!rem? How to Remove Adware.ActiveSearch!rem
- FinderQuery Adware Virus- Remove FinderQuery Virus Manually
- Win 7 Internet Security?How to Remove Win 7 Internet Security
- How to Get Rid of Windows Interactive Safety Rogue, Windows Interactive Safety Fake Security Program Removal Help
- Get Rid of Fraud.InternetSecurity2011 Google Redirect Virus- Removal Guide
- Need a Savior to Help You Eliminate Cox.exe Virus? Cox.exe Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Windows Vista Home System Repair Virus, Manually Uninstall Fake Windows Vista Home System Repair
- Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid of Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic_c.MMI
- How to Delete Backdoor.R2D2 - Remove Backdoor.R2D2 Manually