Worm is known as a self-replicating computer program that can spread itself without any human intervention. Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi is one of this worm, it needn’t to hide on a program to spread. Once there is file sharing network or the network share is not unprotected, it will take advantage of these situations and infect the remote computers. Besides, this worm usual spread via e-mail attachments or instant messages. It can install itself silently without any signs like setup window or dialog box. Once installed, it will corrupt file and applications, steal user privacy data, modify system settings or drop backdoors to the system. Before it screws up your computer and steal your confidential information, you’d better remove Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi as soon as possible.
Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi is Very Dangerous:
- Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi is a malicious Worm
- Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi can replicate via the network easily
- Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi can propagate via e-mail to contact in your address book
- Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi may come with or spread other spywares
- Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi can cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi
- Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi steals your privacy information and compromises your security
Since Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi has so many harmfull characteristics, get rid of Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi?
1) Kill Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi associated processes:
regsvr.exe regsvr.exe rundll.exe winhelp.exe
2) Delete Worm.Win32.AutoIt.vi associated files：
%Windir%\regsvr.exe %System%\regsvr.exe %System%\winhelp.exe %System%\rundll.exe %System%\setup.ini %System%\ssdata\Apps.dat %System%\ssdata\lgstat.ini %Windir%\Tasks\At1.job %Windir%\Tasks\At2.job %Windir%\winhelp.ini
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Trojan.Win32.VB.akoh? How to Completely Get Rid of Trojan.Win32.VB.akoh
- Infected with Agobot-Ku Worm? Remove Agobot-Ku Worm Manually Step by Step
- Remove Fake Windows Restore - Fake Windows Restore Removal Guide
- Get Rid of Backdoor.win32.ZAccess.mbg Manually, How to Remove Backdoor.win32.ZAccess.mbg Infection Safely?
- Remove Backdoor.Win32.Agent.bjev(Uninstall Instruction)
- Problem with Delivery.jemacpv.com? How to Get Rid of Delivery.jemacpv.com Manually
- Manually Remove Windows Pro Safety Release (Uninstall Windows Pro Safety Release Completely)
- How to Remove Fake Security Program XP Total Security 2013? Manually Delete XP Total Security 2013
- Uninstall Backdoor.Ursap!rts, Backdoor.Ursap!rts Manual Removal Guide