Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 Description:
Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 is a rogue antivirus program which can install itself automatically without being detected by the users. Once this tricky virus sneaks into your computer, it can modify system registry to add its own entry that will make Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 to run every time when Windows starts. Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 will quickly take over your screen and leave an annoying scan in your computer. No matter how Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 boasts of itself, it will never protect you from cyber threats, for it is a big threat itself and may cause irrevocable damage to your system. Therefore, in order to secure the stability and normal operation of an infected PC, you should remove Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 quickly.
Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 can be displayed as many critical aspects
It installs rogue software without your permission.
It disables executable antivirus on your computer.
It gives fake warnings to mislead you to pay for it.
It blocks opening legitimate websites but its purchase page.
It violates your privacy and compromises your security.
How to Uninstall/Remove Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 Effectively?
To completely uninstall Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 from an infected system, usually manual removal is the first choice. Because sometimes antivirus software cannot pick up the exact computer threat timely or remove it permanently. There are three steps to get rid of Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 effectively.
1> The processes to be stopped are listed below:
<several random characters>.exe of Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30 <random name>.dll generated by Security Sphere 2012 Version 2.30
2> The files to be deleted are listed below:
%AllUsersProfile%\<random>\ %AllUsersProfile%\<random>\<random> %AllUsersProfile%\<random>\<random>.exe %StartMenu%\Programs\Security Sphere 2012.lnk
3> The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\featurecontrol\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION "svchost.exe" HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "enablehttp1_1" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
Note: If you’re really troubled by Security Sphere 2012 and can’t remove it with the above removal steps, you could contact 24/7 online professional technical support team Tee Support to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Data Repair Virus, Uninstall Data Repair Manually
- Tech Solution to Remove Windows Error Recovery (Windows Error Recovery Uninstall Guide)
- Infected VIHunter Spyware? How to Remove VIHunter Safely And Completely
- Uninstall Windows Live Protect Guide – Remove Windows Live Protect Manually
- Remove SecureMyPcPCScanner Virus (Fake SecureMyPcPCScanner Manual Removal)
- Infected with Windows Defender Virus? Fake Windows Defender Uninstall Guide
- Guide to Uinstall Vista Home Security 2013 Rogue Virus Manually in an Effective Removal Way
- How Can I Remove Windows Active Guard Fake Anti-virus, Windows Active Guard Rogue Application Uninstall Guide
- Remove Windows Premium Defender Virus Manually, Windows Premium Defender Removal Tool
- How to Remove Backdoor.MSIL, Backdoor.MSIL Removal
- Email-Worm.Brontok!sd5? How to Remove Email-Worm.Brontok!sd5
- How to Remove Gaelicum.A, Gaelicum.A Removal
- Troj/Asprox-Gen?How to Remove
- Delete flices.biz/gate.php Rediect Virus Thoroughly -flices.biz/gate.php Manual Removal Method
- How to Delete Win32/InstallCore.D Thoroughly, Manually Get Rid of Win32/InstallCore.D
- Easily Remove Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bltu Infection (Tips for Troajn-Downloader Removal)
- Remove System Tool 2011, System Tool 2011 Removal Guide
- How to Get Adware:Win32/Malcole Virus Off My Computer, Adware:Win32/Malcole Manual Removal Guide