Fake PC Power Speed Description:
Recently, there is fake PC Power Speed program created and spread on the Internet. Essentially different from the legitimate PC Power Speed program, the fake PC Power Speed claims that it has detected numerous system errors on your computer and deceptively promises to fix the problem. If you believe it and follow its steps to “fix the problem”, you will be redirected to its malicious website. At the last, you are asked to pay it. Apparently, it is a scam. Not only the payment part, but also the system errors it reported. The issue is that you need to remove the fake PC Power Speed immediately. As it can escape from antivirus program, we strongly recommend the manual removal to completely get rid of fake PC Power Speed.
Fake PC Power Speed is Very Dangerous:
- Fake PC Power Speed is a malicious antispyware application
- Fake PC Power Speed appears in a desktop hijack
- Fake PC Power Speed is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Fake PC Power Speed installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Fake PC Power Speed can slow down your computer performance
Since Fake PC Power Speed has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Fake PC Power Speed with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Fake PC Power Speed?
1.To stop all PC Power Speed processes, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. 2.Click on the "Processes" tab, search for PC Power Speed, then right-click it and select "End Process" key. 3.Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK." 4.Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Power Speed." Right-click this registry key and select "Delete." 5.Navigate to directory %PROGRAM_FILES%\PC Power Speed\ and delete the infected files manually. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\random.exe
Manual removal of fake PC Power Speed refers to key parts of computer system. If you have not sufficient expertise in dealing with that, we recommend to let us help you. Click a live chat and get immediate help from online Tee Support tech agents!
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- How to Remove Searchformore.com? Guides on How to Delete Searchformore.com Redirection Virus
- Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.thb? Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.thb Removal Steps
- Trojan.Win32.Jorik.SpyEyes.dn? Trojan.Win32.Jorik.SpyEyes.dn Manual Removal
- Best Way to Delete Trojan Generic28.UDX, Guides on How to Remove Trojan Generic28.UDX
- Win32/Sirefef.EF Virus, How to Remove Win32/Sirefef.EF Virus Effectively
- Remove Exploit:Java/Blacole.CC - Completely Delete Exploit:Java/Blacole.CC
- Remove Trojan.Win32.VBKrypt.dgyu, Trojan.Win32.VBKrypt.dgyu Removal Help
- Remove Windows Process Regulator - Windows Process Regulator Removal
- How to Manually Remove Trojan:JS/Blacofus.A/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal