Butterflysearch.net is a browser hijacker virus that will hijack web browsers such as Safari, IE, FireFox, Chrome, modify the DNS and redirect search results in Google, Yahoo and Bing to a multiple undesirable websites. Butterflysearch.net is one of these undesirable websites that pretends to be a legitimate search engine. However, it will not provide you any reliable search results related to your queries. Everytime when you try to enter a keyword and click Go button, you will get nothing helpful but the same message saying that what you have entered did not match any documents. Butterflysearch.net has no beneficial purposes and shouldn’t remain on your computer. Butterflysearch.net must be removed manually so that it can be gone from your computer completely.
Butterflysearch.net is Very Dangerous:
- Butterflysearch.net is installed without your consent
- Butterflysearch.net redirects you to an unwanted web browser
- Butterflysearch.net creates numerous links to advertising pages
- Butterflysearch.net comes integrated with lots of spyware and adware parasites
- Butterflysearch.net cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove Butterflysearch.net
Since Butterflysearch.net has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Butterflysearch.net with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Butterflysearch.net Removal Guide:
Step 1: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries creating by Butterflysearch.net.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DontShowMeThisDialogAgain HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell =[random].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\ForegroundLockTimeout = [random]
Step 2: Detect and remove Butterflysearch.net associated files listed below:
%AppData%\[random].exe %ProgramFiles%\LP\[random].tmp %ProgramFiles%\LP\[random].exe %Windows%\system32\[random].exe %System%\drivers\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].sys
Note: Are you puzzled by the following instruction and have no idea to remove Butterflysearch.net manually by yourself? You can contact professional tech to fix it for you easily.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Mossy Sky Virus? – MossySky.com Redirect Virus Removal
- How to Stop Bother of Match.com (Manual Removal Guide)
- Web Browser is Redirected to alive-finder.com? (Google Redirect Virus Manual Removal)
- Can’t Remove Dailyprize-winners.com? Get Rid of Dailyprize-winners.com Permanently
- Searchdynamtic.net Redirect Virus Removal – Remove Searchdynamtic.net Quickly
- How to Remove Specialreply.com Hijacker – Specialreply.com Manual Remover
- Hijacked by Infomash.org Popup? Remove Infomash.org Manually Step by Step
- Completely Get Rid of Ninjaa.info Hijacker Virus – Remove Ninjaa.info Manually
- Web Browser Is Redirected to Theclickcheck.com? Remove/Uninstall Theclickcheck.com Manually
- Delete Zfsearch.com Thoroughly - Zfsearch.com Manual Removal Method
- IdentifyPlaces.com Removal Guides - How to Remove IdentifyPlaces.com
- Worm.Ambler.A Removal, Get Rid of Worm.Ambler.A
- How to Remove Rootkit.mbr.sst.b Completely, Rootkit.mbr.sst.b Removal Guide
- Remove Windows XP Restore Virus, WindowsXPRestore Removal
- Best Guide for Trojan:Win32/WipMBR.gen!A Removal, How to Permanently Get Trojan:Win32/WipMBR.gen!A Off My Computer?
- Worm:Win32/Rimecud.B? How to Remove Worm:Win32/Rimecud.B
- Remove Trojan.fakems, Trojan.fakems Removal Steps
- The Stey-by-Step Guide to Remove Findamo.com Manually in an Effective Way