Backdoor.Cycbot is a harmful program which opens up a back door for a remote hacker to do illicit activities on the compromised computer.It looks legitimate or integrated into legitimate software wait for users to load and execute. It enters and installs the target computer without knowledge or permission when you open unknown email attachment and instant messaged, opening a picture, etc. Once executed,Backdoor.Cycbot copies itself to the appointed destination and modifies registry. It can change desktop background, display and allow hacker to get unauthorized remote access to the infected computer, corrupt files and break the system, or even leave other malicious malwares or violate user’s privacy. Before Backdoor.Cycbot screw up your computer and steal your confidential information, you need to remove Backdoor.Cycbotas quickly as possible upon detection cause they are bogus applications.
Backdoor.Cycbot is Very Dangerous:
- Backdoor.Cycbot is a malicious Trojan
- Backdoor.Cycbot shows fake security & messages
- Backdoor.Cycbot popups numerous annoying advertisements
- Backdoor.Cycbot may be controlled by a remote host
- Backdoor.Cycbot may come with additional spyware
- Backdoor.Cycbot may cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove Backdoor.Cycbot
- Backdoor.Cycbot violates your privacy and steals confidential information
Since Backdoor.Cycbot has so many harmfull characteristics, get rid of Backdoor.Cycbot with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Backdoor.Cycbot?
1.Delete Backdoor.Cycbot associated files:
%Temp%\dwm.exe %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\stor.cfg %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\svchost.exe %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\shell.exe
2. Get rid of Backdoor.Cycbot associated registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\"load" = "%Temp%\dwm.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\"ProxyServer" = "http=127.0.0.1:50370" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\"ProxyEnable" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\"DefaultConnectionSettings" = "[BINARY DATA]" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Hardware Profiles\0001\Software\Microsoft
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Trojan Horse BackDoor.Generic14.BZSZ - How to Remove Trojan Horse BackDoor.Generic14.BZSZ Completely
- Need Help to Remove Trojan:Win64/WipMBR.A? Completely Get Rid of Trojan:Win64/WipMBR.A
- Cannot Remove TR/Drop.UJC.98772 By Yourself? Easy Steps for TR/Drop.UJC.98772 Removal
- Program:Win32/PowerRegScheduler - How to Remove Program:Win32/PowerRegScheduler, Guide
- How Can I Remove Trojan Win32.Crypt on My Own? Best Way to Get Rid of Trojan Win32.Crypt
- Remove ESET Smart Security Enhanced Protection Mode Virus, Fake ESET Smart Security Enhanced Protection Mode Removal Guide
- Seek Help to Safely Remove Trojan:JS/Iframe.AQ/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- Can I Remove Trojan.JS.Redirector.AQB Infection Fast, Manual Guide for Complete Trojan.JS.Redirector.AQB Removal
- Remove Win32/Delf.QCZ (Uninstall Guide)