Antivirus Scan Description:
Antivirus Scan is rogue antivirus software, that means fake Anti-Virus software, which is created to behave like legitimate virus removal programs. Antivirus Scan uses a lot of advertisements, showing false information about infections to scare users and push them to buying their software. Antivirus Scan may claim to remove all threats, and attempt to trick the user into downloading the trial version. Antivirus Scan trial version may also be installed while browsing through the internet and clicking on advertisements which claim you need to install antivirus software. In many cases computer users do not realize that they have downloaded or installed a fake antivirus program until the sale has taken place. You need to remove Antivirus Scan as quickly as possible upon detection cause they are bogus applications.
Antivirus Scan Screenshot
Antivirus Scan is Very Dangerous:
- Antivirus Scan is a malicious fake antivirus application
- Antivirus Scan appears in a desktop hijack
- Antivirus Scan is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Antivirus Scan installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Antivirus Scan can slow down your computer performance
Since Antivirus Scan has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Antivirus Scan with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Antivirus Scan?
1.Delete Antivirus Scan associated files
%Documents and Settings%All UsersStart MenuProgramsAntivirus Action %Documents and Settings%All UsersDesktopAntivirus Action.lnk %Documents and Settings%All UsersApplication DataAntivirus Action %UserProfile%Local SettingsApplication Data[random characters][random characters]agnz.exe
2.Get rid of Antivirus Scan related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareAntivirus Action HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “Antivirus Action” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallAntivirus Action HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftware[random characters] HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerPhishingFilter "Enabled" = "0" HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings "ProxyOverride" = "" HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings "ProxyServer" = "http=127.0.0.1:33921" HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings "ProxyEnable" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun "[random characters] gnz.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun "[random characters]agnz.exe"
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Remove http://www.search.starburnsoftware.com As My Homepage, Search.starburnsoftware.com Hijacker Removal Guide
- How to Remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.xzr, Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.xzr Removal
- Guide to Remove Trojan Horse Generic29.DFS Vrius Completely in a Safe Manual Way
- Infected with Agobot-Ku Worm? Remove Agobot-Ku Worm Manually Step by Step
- Malware Protection? How to Remove Malware Protection
- How to Remove live-virus-scanner7.com, live-virus-scanner7.com Removal
- Remove Trojan.FakeAV!gen42 Completely - Uninstall Trojan.FakeAV!gen42
- How to Remove SystemSoapPro, SystemSoapPro Removal
- How to Remove Trojan.Tatanarg.B - Virus Manual Removal Guide