Antivirus Live Description:
Antivirus Live is rogue antispyware software, in other words fake Anti-Spyware software, which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate spyware removal programs. Antivirus Live uses a lot of advertisements, showing false information about infections to scare users and push them to buying their software. Antivirus Live may claim to remove all spyware, and attempt to trick the user into downloading the trial version. Antivirus Live trial version may also be installed while browsing through the internet and clicking on advertisements which claim you need to install spyware software. In many cases computer users do not realize that they have downloaded or installed a fake antispyware program until the sale has taken place. You need to remove Antivirus Live as quickly as possible upon detection because they are bogus applications.
Antivirus Live Screenshot
Antivirus Live is Very Dangerous:
- Antivirus Live is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Antivirus Live appears in a desktop hijack
- Antivirus Live is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Antivirus Live installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Antivirus Live can slow down your computer performance
Since Antivirus Live has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Antivirus Live with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Windows Support System?
1. Delete Antivirus Live associated files:
2. Kill Antivirus Live associated processes:
3. Get rid of Antivirus Live related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AvScan HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "RunInvalidSignatures" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyOverride" = "" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyServer" = "http=127.0.0.1:5555" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = ".exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]"
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Uninstall Windows Custom Safety Virus (Fake Windows Custom Safety Manual Removal)
- Get Rid of Vista Internet Security 2012 Virus, Manually Uninstall Fake Vista Internet Security 2012 Guide
- Best Way to Eliminate Trojan.Injector, Trojan.Injector Complete Deletion Guide
- How Can I Remove Fake Windows Antivirus Release? Windows Antivirus Release Removal Help
- Mal/FakeAV-OQ Manual Removal Guide - Remove Mal/FakeAV-OQ Completely
- What Can I Do To Remove JS:Iframe-KQ [Trj] Myself? Best Guide for JS:Iframe-KQ [Trj] Removal
- Step By Step Guide For Hijacker SeekService.com Removal, How to Get Rid of SeekService.com Manually and Safely?
- Redirected to Forless.com Domain? Remove/Uninstall Forless.com Manually And Effectively
- How to Remove Virus.Win32.Virut.q - Virus.Win32.Virut.q Removal Guide