Antivirus Live Description:
Antivirus Live is rogue antispyware software, in other words fake Anti-Spyware software, which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate spyware removal programs. Antivirus Live uses a lot of advertisements, showing false information about infections to scare users and push them to buying their software. Antivirus Live may claim to remove all spyware, and attempt to trick the user into downloading the trial version. Antivirus Live trial version may also be installed while browsing through the internet and clicking on advertisements which claim you need to install spyware software. In many cases computer users do not realize that they have downloaded or installed a fake antispyware program until the sale has taken place. You need to remove Antivirus Live as quickly as possible upon detection because they are bogus applications.
Antivirus Live Screenshot
Antivirus Live is Very Dangerous:
- Antivirus Live is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Antivirus Live appears in a desktop hijack
- Antivirus Live is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Antivirus Live installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Antivirus Live can slow down your computer performance
Since Antivirus Live has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Antivirus Live with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Windows Support System?
1. Delete Antivirus Live associated files:
2. Kill Antivirus Live associated processes:
3. Get rid of Antivirus Live related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AvScan HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "RunInvalidSignatures" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyOverride" = "" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyServer" = "http=127.0.0.1:5555" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = ".exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]"
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Manually Remove Google Redirect Virus Aim-search.net, How to Remove Aim-search.net Hijacker?
- Remove Trojan.Zefarch(Uninstall Guide)
- Guide to Remove W32.Daprosy Step by Step in the Manual Way
- Remove Mal/ZAccess-D Virus - How to Get Rid of Mal/ZAccess-D Permanently
- Downloader.Dromedan Virus- How to Remove Downloader.Dromedan Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- Windows Protection Alarm Removal Guide
- Problem with Backdoor:Win32/Smadow.gen!B? - Removal Step by Step Guide
- How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.O - Guide to Get Rid of Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.O Easily
- Need Help to Remove Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y? Guides on How to Remove Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y Easily