Antivirus Live Description:
Antivirus Live is rogue antispyware software, in other words fake Anti-Spyware software, which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate spyware removal programs. Antivirus Live uses a lot of advertisements, showing false information about infections to scare users and push them to buying their software. Antivirus Live may claim to remove all spyware, and attempt to trick the user into downloading the trial version. Antivirus Live trial version may also be installed while browsing through the internet and clicking on advertisements which claim you need to install spyware software. In many cases computer users do not realize that they have downloaded or installed a fake antispyware program until the sale has taken place. You need to remove Antivirus Live as quickly as possible upon detection because they are bogus applications.
Antivirus Live Screenshot
Antivirus Live is Very Dangerous:
- Antivirus Live is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Antivirus Live appears in a desktop hijack
- Antivirus Live is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Antivirus Live installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Antivirus Live can slow down your computer performance
Since Antivirus Live has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Antivirus Live with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Windows Support System?
1. Delete Antivirus Live associated files:
2. Kill Antivirus Live associated processes:
3. Get rid of Antivirus Live related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AvScan HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "RunInvalidSignatures" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyOverride" = "" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "ProxyServer" = "http=127.0.0.1:5555" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = ".exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]"
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Uninstall/Remove Fake Windows Cleaning Tools Virus Manually, Bogus Windows Cleaning Tools Removal Guide
- Uninstall Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.AK Quickly - Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.AK Manual Removal Tips
- How to Remove Spyware.Webdir, Spyware.Webdir Removal
- The Useful Removal Instruction on How to Get Rid of Trojan Zeroaccess!inf4 Virus Completely
- Fake PC Performer, How to Delete PC Performer Rogue Virus Completely
- Delete Trojan.Sulunch Manually, Trojan.Sulunch Removal Guide Step by Step
- Delete Trojan Horse Generic28.UDX Thoroughly - Trojan Horse Generic28.UDX Manual Removal Method
- Infected with BackDoor.Generic15.BLJS Virus? Remove BackDoor.Generic15.BLJS Manually Step by Step
- Remove Trojan.Win32.Cospet.hwk, Trojan.Win32.Cospet.hwk Removal Guide