Antivirdog.com is a malicious domain(web browser hijacker) to sell rogue software Security Suite. Antivirdog.com can modify web browser settings in order to change default home, search or error page and redirect a user to undesirable Internet sites. Antivirdog.com also can record all web pages the user visits and send gathered information out through a background Internet connection. Antivirdog.com shows Security suite and ask you to scan with it, don’t follow it. Once you scan with Security Suite, you’re into a trap. Security Suite is a fake software, it can’t help you protect your computer. It’s obviously that Antivirdog.com is created for commercial, advertising and marketing purposes. You should remove Antivirdog.com and Security Suite immediately before it brings more damages to your computer system.
Antivirdog.com is Very Dangerous:
Since Antivirdog.com has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Antivirdog.com with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Antivirdog.com?
1. Delete Antivirdog.com associated files:
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\\[random]shdw.exe
2. Get rid of Antivirdog.com related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\wnxmal HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:6522″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = “.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = “1″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache “%UserProfile%\Desktop\flash_player_installer\flash_player_installer.exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = “no” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” =”1″
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Remove Trojan.Zeroaccess Virus (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.iin? How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.VB.iin
- Remove Trojan-SMS.J2ME.Konov.w - Trojan-SMS.J2ME.Konov.w Removal
- Remove Information Resources Management Association(IRMA) Virus- Completely Delete and Get Rid of Fake Information Resources Management Association(IRMA)
- Can't Remove Windows Test Master Virus? How to Manually Uninstall Fake Windows Test Master
- Completely Remove Searchscopes - Reliable Ways to Throw Searchscopes Out of Your PC
- Remove Trojan Horse Sheur4.QAW Step by Step, How to Get Rid of Trojan Horse Sheur4.QAW Safely?
- Need Help to Remove "An Garda Siochana. Ireland's National Police Service" Virus? (Manual Removal Guide)
- Guides on How to Delete Trojan Dropper.Generic6.ANVH Step by Step