Antivirdog.com is a malicious domain(web browser hijacker) to sell rogue software Security Suite. Antivirdog.com can modify web browser settings in order to change default home, search or error page and redirect a user to undesirable Internet sites. Antivirdog.com also can record all web pages the user visits and send gathered information out through a background Internet connection. Antivirdog.com shows Security suite and ask you to scan with it, don’t follow it. Once you scan with Security Suite, you’re into a trap. Security Suite is a fake software, it can’t help you protect your computer. It’s obviously that Antivirdog.com is created for commercial, advertising and marketing purposes. You should remove Antivirdog.com and Security Suite immediately before it brings more damages to your computer system.
Antivirdog.com is Very Dangerous:
Since Antivirdog.com has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Antivirdog.com with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Antivirdog.com?
1. Delete Antivirdog.com associated files:
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\\[random]shdw.exe
2. Get rid of Antivirdog.com related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\wnxmal HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:6522″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = “.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = “1″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache “%UserProfile%\Desktop\flash_player_installer\flash_player_installer.exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = “no” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” =”1″
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- blendersearch.com Google Redirect virus, How to Remove blendersearch.com Google Redirect Virus
- Fake Cloud AV 2012 Virus Removal - How to Get Rid of Cloud AV 2012 Permanently
- Ursleek.vnm.net Hijacker Virus- How to Get Rid of Ursleek.vnm.net Hijacker Virus, Removal Guide
- Guides on How to Delete Trojan Chiznit, Trojan Chiznit Manual Removal Help
- Problem with Testendonline.com Hijacker? How to Remove Testendonline.com Completely
- Remove Worm:Win32/Conficker.C Virus, Worm:Win32/Conficker.C Removal
- How to Effectively And Completely Remove Trojan:Win32/sirefef.p Virus? (Manual Removal Guide)
- W32.Shadesrat? How to Remove W32.Shadesrat
- Worm:Win32/Morto.D - How to Remove Worm:Win32/Morto.D Completely, Removal Guide