Active Pro Security 2011 Description:
Active Pro Security 2011, also known as Active Pro Security Antivirus, is rogue antispyware software. The rogue program will block victim’s programs, even antivirus, hijacking internet browser, even install bundled malware onto the compromised computer. It’s purpose of messing users’ computers up is to rip off their money. Active Pro Security 2011 will realize this goal by its tricky play: infect users’ computer by posing as legitimate software, present false security alerts to scare users to believe that their PCs is in high risk with numerous infection. Finally comes out with its true face as a scam. Instead of purchasing its so-called virus removal product, you need to remove Active Pro Security 2011 as quickly as possible upon detection because it is bogus application.
Active Pro Security 2011 is Very Dangerous:
- Active Pro Security 2011 is a malicious fake antispyware application
- Active Pro Security 2011 appears in a desktop hijack
- Active Pro Security 2011 is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Active Pro Security 2011 installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Active Pro Security 2011 can slow down your computer performance
Since Active Pro Security 2011 has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Active Pro Security 2011 with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Active Pro Security 2011?
1. Delete Active Pro Security 2011 associated files:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\ %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
2. Get rid of Active Pro Security 2011 related registry entries:
Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Malware.Slackor? How to Remove Malware.Slackor
- Remove SweeperLab Manually - Fake SweeperLab Removal Guide
- Remove SpywareStop Virus, Uninstall Fake SpywareStop- Removal Guide
- How to Remove W32/AutoIt-JY, W32/AutoIt-JY Removal Guide
- Entangled by Surveyscout.com? Remove Surveyscout.com Hijacker Manually Step by Step
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.FakeAV!IK - Virus Manual Removal Guide
- How to Manually Remove TrojanClicker:Win32/Duso.A/ Tips for Trojan Virus Removal
- Manually Remove Adware Generic4.WYN ( Step-by-Step Guide )
- Virus.Win64.ZAccess.AMN!A2 Removal Guides, How to Get Virus.Win64.ZAccess.AMN!A2 Off From My PC?