What Is Trojan.Agent.ARVP:
Trojan.Agent.ARVP is a malicious trojan infection used by rogue program “Antivirus XP Hard Disk Repair v9″ to scare victims to buy the useless license from hackers. If a computer users experienced the black background and green words warning messages about Antivirus XP Hard Disk Repair v9, then the system is infected with Trojan.MBRlock. As a circular reaction, infected system can’t access desktop anymore but only see screen filled with the Antivirus XP Hard Disk Repair v9 notification. Antivirus XP Hard Disk Repair v9 claims that your PC was infected with Trojan.Agent.ARVP. It lies that this virus is distributed by your business competitors to delete your PC data and ruin your company. At the end, it turns out that all you need to save your PC is to purchase the license for Antivirus XP Hard Disk Repair v9 which can help you to save your disks. Don’t jump to this trap, for it’s just a temporary dilemma. To quickly get back your system, you need to enter safe mode and follow the manual removal steps to remove Trojan.Agent.ARVP and all the related infections.
Trojan.Agent.ARVP Is Threatening System:
- Trojan.Agent.ARVP is a malicious Trojan works for Antivirus XP Hard Disk Repair v9
- Trojan.Agent.ARVP popups numerous annoying advertisements
- Trojan.Agent.ARVP may be controlled by a remote host
- Trojan.Agent.ARVP may come with additional spyware
- Trojan.Agent.ARVP violates your privacy and steals confidential information
Since Trojan.Agent.ARVP is such a hazardous parasite, it’s necessary to uninstall Trojan.Agent.ARVP timely with manual guide as below.
How to Get Rid of Trojan.Agent.ARVP?
Can’t run your anti-virus software to remove Trojan.Agent.ARVP? Then it’s suggested to end the infection with manual removal guide. Try the free effective manual steps here to start the Trojan.Agent.ARVP removal.
Step one: search on the infected system and delete Trojan.Agent.ARVP files:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\temp_sys.exe
Step two: find the Trojan.Agent.ARVP registry entries and remove as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Trojan.Agent.ARVP HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Trojan.Agent.ARVP HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon: ‘Userinit’ = ‘\userinit.exe, %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\temp_sys.exe’
NOTE: If you are unable to get rid of the threat Trojan.Agent.ARVP by using the above instructions or need any assistance from “computer technician”, please chat with our online expert.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Best Way to Delete Win32/zaccess.do, How to Remove Win32/zaccess.do Step by Step
- How Do I Get Rid of Win32.Generic.494775? Delete Win32.Generic.494775 Step by Step
- Trojan:Win32/Bamital!dat Virus- Guide for Trojan:Win32/Bamital!dat Virus Removal
- Remove Trojan.ZbotR.Gen Virus Completely, Manual Removal Guide
- Trojan Horse Download Generic12.PIC Virus- How to Remove Trojan Horse Download Generic12.PIC Virus Completely
- Win32/Ponmocup.AA Trojan Virus- How to Remove Win32/Ponmocup.AA Virus Completely
- Trojan:Win32/Gataka.A Virus: How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Gataka.A Virus Effectively
- Remove PSW.Agent.ASTO Virus Completely- Guide
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Banload.AGV Virus Effectively
- Remove Worm.Win32.AutoRun.cktd(Uninstall Guide)
- Remove Worm:Win32/Vobfus.gen!R Virus Completely, Worm:Win32/Vobfus.gen!R Removal Guide
- How to Remove Antiviric.com - Antiviric.com Removal
- How to Remove Antivirus Clean 2011, Antivirus Clean 2011 Removal
- Win32/patchload.u Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid of Win32/patchload.u Now
- How to Remove SecurityRisk.OrphanInf - SecurityRisk.OrphanInf Removal Guide
- Uninstall Fake Smart Anti-Malware Protection - Manually Remove Smart Anti-Malware Protection Scam
- Have Problem with Home Security Essentials? Remove/Uninstall Home Security Essentials Manually
- The Useful Removal Guide on How to Get Rid of Search.autocompletepro.com Redirect Virus Safely