Search.popclick.net is malicious redirect virus that hijacks infected browser. Search.popclick.net spreads widely on the Internet, you can get this virus when surf online. Search.popclick.net inserts vicious code to the infected browser and causes redirection. Besides, Search.popclick.net modifies your browser settings and changes the default homepage. You can’t get back your previous homepage even you reset until the virus is removed. Do not hesitate to remove Search.popclick.net virus because it may bring further infection to your computer. It is recommended to manually remove Search.popclick.net virus to ensure a complete removal.
Search.popclick.net is Very Dangerous:
- Search.popclick.net is installed without your consent
- Search.popclick.net redirects you to an unwanted web browser
- Search.popclick.net creates numerous links to advertising pages
- Search.popclick.net comes integrated with lots of spyware and adware parasites
- Search.popclick.net can cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove Search.popclick.net
Since Search.popclick.net has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Search.popclick.net with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the Search.popclick.net virus still gets through without your consent. That is because Search.popclick.net is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, Search.popclick.net virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove Search.popclick.net ?
1. Find and stop Search.popclick.net associated processes:
2. Locate and delete Search.popclick.net associated files:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Email\avg.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\winlogon.scr C:\WINDOWS\system32\ping.com C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\nw.exe C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Email.pif C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Internet.pif C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft\Service32.lnk C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Service32\uninstall.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrcs.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\sys.bat C:\Documents and Settings\User\svchost.exe C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\RewardsArcade\498\[random name]
3. Detect and remove Search.popclick.net related registry entries:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar=[random numbers] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\[random]
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- How to Remove searchbif.net Redirect Virus Completely, Removal Guide
- How to Remove Zwangie.com Threat? Get Rid of Zwangie.com Thoroughly
- How to Remove SearchQuick.net Web Browser Hijacker? Get Rid of SearchQuick.net Manually And Completely
- The Effective Removal Guide on How to Delete Search.rpidity.com Redirect Virus Completely
- Redirected to http://hothues.glam.com? How to Remove hothues.glam.com Redirect Virus
- Problem with Findgala.com Redirect Virus? How to Remove Findgala.com Completely
- How to Remove 52searchengines.com – Stop 52searchengines.com Manually
- Best Way to Remove News15o.net Redirect Virus (News15o.net Removal Tool)
- How to Stop Resultbar.com Redirect Virus? Manual Steps to Remove Resultbar.com
- How to Remove W32.Madangel
- How to Remove Win 7 Anti-Spyware - Win 7 Anti-Spyware Removal
- How to Remove Fake Cloud Protection Virus? Cloud Protection Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Registry Virus Scanner, Registry Virus Scanner Removal
- TrojanDownloader:Win32/Carberp.C, Uninstall TrojanDownloader:Win32/Carberp.C Step- by- Step
- Cannot Remove Trojan horse Patched_c.xlt? Guides on How to Delete Trojan horse Patched_c.xlt Completely
- What is Agent.NAG? How to Remove Agent.NAG- Removal Guide
- Remove Trojan.Shipup.E, How to Manually Remove Trojan.Shipup.E
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.Agent-A FG, Trojan-Downloader.Agent-A FG Removal