Search.popclick.net is malicious redirect virus that hijacks infected browser. Search.popclick.net spreads widely on the Internet, you can get this virus when surf online. Search.popclick.net inserts vicious code to the infected browser and causes redirection. Besides, Search.popclick.net modifies your browser settings and changes the default homepage. You can’t get back your previous homepage even you reset until the virus is removed. Do not hesitate to remove Search.popclick.net virus because it may bring further infection to your computer. It is recommended to manually remove Search.popclick.net virus to ensure a complete removal.
Search.popclick.net is Very Dangerous:
- Search.popclick.net is installed without your consent
- Search.popclick.net redirects you to an unwanted web browser
- Search.popclick.net creates numerous links to advertising pages
- Search.popclick.net comes integrated with lots of spyware and adware parasites
- Search.popclick.net can cause the infected computer work slow and it’s difficult to remove Search.popclick.net
Since Search.popclick.net has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of Search.popclick.net with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the Search.popclick.net virus still gets through without your consent. That is because Search.popclick.net is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, Search.popclick.net virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove Search.popclick.net ?
1. Find and stop Search.popclick.net associated processes:
2. Locate and delete Search.popclick.net associated files:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Email\avg.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\winlogon.scr C:\WINDOWS\system32\ping.com C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\nw.exe C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Email.pif C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Internet.pif C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft\Service32.lnk C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Service32\uninstall.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrcs.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\sys.bat C:\Documents and Settings\User\svchost.exe C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\RewardsArcade\498\[random name]
3. Detect and remove Search.popclick.net related registry entries:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar=[random numbers] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\[random]
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove searchbif.net Redirect Virus Completely, Removal Guide
- How to Remove Zwangie.com Threat? Get Rid of Zwangie.com Thoroughly
- How to Remove SearchQuick.net Web Browser Hijacker? Get Rid of SearchQuick.net Manually And Completely
- The Effective Removal Guide on How to Delete Search.rpidity.com Redirect Virus Completely
- Redirected to http://hothues.glam.com? How to Remove hothues.glam.com Redirect Virus
- Problem with Findgala.com Redirect Virus? How to Remove Findgala.com Completely
- How to Remove 52searchengines.com – Stop 52searchengines.com Manually
- Best Way to Remove News15o.net Redirect Virus (News15o.net Removal Tool)
- How to Stop Resultbar.com Redirect Virus? Manual Steps to Remove Resultbar.com
- Guides to Help you Remove Win32/Spy.Shiz.NCE Completely and Safely
- How to Remove Worm.Abfewsm.A, Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Trojan.Agent.VB.AXU, Trojan.Agent.VB.AXU Removal Steps
- Guides on How to Remove Searchwebway3.com, Delete Searchwebway3.com Manually and Completely
- How to Remove Virus.Win32.Alman.b - Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Troj/MBRoot-k, How to Remove Troj/MBRoot-k Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Trojan.Gen.2, Trojan.Gen.2 Removal Steps
- Remove Windows XP Fix Virus, How to Completely Uninstall Fake Windows XP Fix
- What is Killmbr.exe? How to Remove Killmbr.exe Completely