How to End a Malicious Process?
Process is an instance of a computer program that is being executed. It contains the program code and its current activity. If your system is attacked by a virus or spyware, there must be one or more process for this threat. To remove the threat, you should firstly end the process. Check out the following steps about how to end a malicious process.
1. End malicious processes from Windows Task Manager:
Press those three keys together CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open Windows Task Manager. You can also access the Windows Task Manager by clicking on the “Start” button, selecting “Run” option, type in “taskmgr” and press “ENTER” key.
2. Detect and stop the malicious processes:
Click “Processes” tab on the Windows Task Manager to view active processes. Find a malicious process by its name, select it and click the “End process” button to stop it. Arrange processes by name to find the needed process easily. Click “Image Name” tab to order processes by name.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DC- Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DC Manually
- Malware.Ircbrute!rem? How to Remove Malware.Ircbrute!rem
- How to Remove "Achtung!Aus Sicherheitsgrunden wurde Windows System blockiert" Fake Alert Virus
- AV Protection 2011 Virus- How to Remove AV Protection 2011 Efficiently, Manual Removal Guide
- How do I Remove Trojan Winlock Infection Permanently? Get Trojan Winlock Virus Off From My Computer
- How to Remove Antimalware Tool-Antimalware Removal
- Remove Trojan.ADH?How to Uninstall Trojan.ADH Effectively
- Need Help to Delete BackDoor.DaVinci.1? Guides on How to Remove BackDoor.DaVinci.1
- RivalGaming.com Won't Go away? Get Rid of RivalGaming.com Manually and Completely