Antivirus programs detected Win32.Generic.494775 but could not remove it completely? Don’t worry. this post offers you manual removal help to kill Win32.Generic.494775. If you have any questions during the process, you are welcome to contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for help.
What is Win32.Generic.494775
Win32.Generic.494775, similar to Win32.Generic.497472, is network Trojan that mainly spreads via malicious emails. Computer users get infected by opening emails attachments with Win32.Generic.494775 planted. Win32.Generic.494775 uses security exploitation to drop other viruses and spyware onto compromised computer, resulting in computer performance slow down, unexpected files damage and deletion, etc. In a word, Win32.Generic.494775 is a dangerous virus that you should remove to protect the system and data. You might have tried to use the various anti-virus programs to get rid of Win32.Generic.494775, unfortunately, no antivirus can handle this virus alone. The only way to get rid of Win32.Generic.494775 is to remove it manually with skills.
Why the anti-virus cannot help?
Well, as you may learn from your own experience that not all viruses could be detected and completely removed by antivirus program. Regarding the anti-virus software, there is no perfect anti-virus program that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Normally, antivirus can provide basic protection to your system and handle some simple viruses. Unfortunately, this stubborn virus requires manual removal to destroy.
How to get rid of Win32.Generic.494775 manually
Manual removal of this Win32.Generic.494775 threat is feasible if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, system processes, dll files and registry entries, now let’s get started.
Step1, Clean up the associated files of Win32.Generic.494775 that list below:
%AppData%\[random name].bin %CommonAppData%\[set of random characters].exe %DesktopDir%\[random name].lnk
Step2, Clean up the related registry entries of Win32.Generic.494775 that list below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random].exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\[random numbers] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell = [random]
Please kindly be noted that manual removal of Win32.Generic.494775 is a risky and tedious process, if you do not possess good computer knowledge, irrevocable damage to the system may caused. Any questions, you are welcome to contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for help.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Best Way to Delete Win32/zaccess.do, How to Remove Win32/zaccess.do Step by Step
- Trojan:Win32/Bamital!dat Virus- Guide for Trojan:Win32/Bamital!dat Virus Removal
- Remove Trojan.ZbotR.Gen Virus Completely, Manual Removal Guide
- Trojan Horse Download Generic12.PIC Virus- How to Remove Trojan Horse Download Generic12.PIC Virus Completely
- Win32/Ponmocup.AA Trojan Virus- How to Remove Win32/Ponmocup.AA Virus Completely
- Trojan:Win32/Gataka.A Virus: How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Gataka.A Virus Effectively
- Remove PSW.Agent.ASTO Virus Completely- Guide
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Banload.AGV Virus Effectively
- Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Camec.J Virus Effectively
- Remove Backdoor.Win32: Buterat-CM Virus - How to Get Rid of Backdoor.Win32: Buterat-CM Permanently
- Guide to Remove Trojan:JS/Redirector.IT Manually and Effectively
- Help Remove Trojan:Win32/WipMBR.A Virus Completely in a safe Manual Way
- Remove OpenCloud Security Manually And Completely(Fake OpenCloud Security Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.T Virus Effectively, Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.T Comletely Removal
- Trojan Horse Agent_r.AUQ - Guide for Trojan Horse Agent_r.AUQ Complete Removal
- Remove Avstartpc.com(Uninstall Guide)
- Backdoor.Win32.Gbot.aeg, How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Gbot.aeg Virus Efficiently
- Can't Uninstall Win 7 Antispyware 2012 Virus? How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware 2012 Fake