Win32/Sirefef.R is a newly released variant from Win32/Sirefef, which is known as a big and stubborn Trojan family that requires manual removal to ensure complete deletion. This Trojan can bring dangers to your system and data, therefore, you need to delete it once upon detection. You can run your anti-virus programs to kill this Trojan. What if anti-virus programs fail to delete Win32/Sirefef.R? No worries. This manual removal guide can help you delete Win32/Sirefef.R completely.
What is Win32/Sirefef.R?
You might start noticing something is wrong with your computer with the extremely slow programs running, modification and deletion of files, unknown programs installations, or windows open and close by itself. Win32/Sirefef.R generates random files and modify registry to configure itself deep into the system and runs every time you start Windows. What is more, Win32/Sirefef.R may come bundled with other variants or malware from different families, thus to making chaos maximize. Many computer users also found that Win32/Sirefef.R will cause files unexpected deletion, browser hijacker and online accounts being log in with another location, which indicates Win32/Sirefef.R has the ability to record and transfer your confidential information to remote hackers. And the threat of Win32/Sirefef.R develops with time. To delete Win32/Sirefef.R, you might have already tried your anti-virus programs. Unfortunately, no anti-virus programs or removal tool can handle this Trojan completely. You are strongly recommended to quickly remove Win32/Sirefef.R virus completely upon detection with the following guide.
Why the anti-virus software doesn’t figure it out?
Many people wonder why Win32/Sirefef.R virus cannot be deleted by antivirus program completely. It just keeps coming back again after reboot. Regarding the anti-virus software, there is no perfect anti-virus program that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Normally, antivirus can provide basic protection to your system and handle some simple viruses. Unfortunately, this stubborn virus requires manual removal to destroy. To manually remove Win32/Sirefef.R virus, you need to end processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other Windows Personal Detective files and registry entries.
Where did I get infected with this Trojan and how can I avoid being infected again?
Well, there are chances that you can get infected with Win32/Sirefef.R from software downloads that are bundled with Win32/Sirefef.R, or when browsing websites containing executable content. Also attachments on spam emails are a main infection resource. Computer users should be cautious when clicking links. It can point your browser to download threats or visit malicious web site. And secondly, don’t download unknown “free” software and avoid opening unknown e-mail attachments. Finally, get an up to date anti-virus program to provide basic protection.
How to manually delete Win32/Sirefef.R?
To get rid of this virus, you need to search for and terminate its malicious program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries completely one-by-one. Please follow this guide here to start.
Attention: all the files and registries are generated randomly so you may not be able to find the listed samples here in your computer.
Step 1, delete the associated files that list below:
C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pbrmon.exe C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pbar.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pregfft.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pregiet.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pscript.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2phtml.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pskplay.exe C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2ptpinst.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\Message\COMMON.T8S C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pbarsvc.exe C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pdyn.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pskin.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pfeedmg.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\CHROME.MANIFEST
Step 2, delete the registry entries that list below:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE
Video on how to modify processes and registries
Please kindly be noted that manual removal of Win32/Sirefef.R is a risky and tedious process, if you do not possess good computer knowledge, invocatable damage to the system may caused. Any questions, you are welcome to contact Tee Support agents online.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Trojan.Generic13 Without Coming Back? (Manual Removal Guide)
- WIN32.BHO.acw Trojan Removal Tips, How to Get Rid of WIN32.BHO.acw Trojan Step by Step?
- Cannot Remove Win32/Hoicfh.A? Get Rid of Win32/Hoicfh.A Manually to Ensure Complete Deletion
- Manually Remove Trojan.Win32.Genome.afnkz, How to Get Trojan.Win32.Genome.afnkz Off My PC?
- Step By Step Guide For Removing Trojan.JS/Dldr.Agent.gpq, How to Get Trojan.JS/Dldr.Agent.gpq Off My Computer?
- How to Remove Virus.Edetok.A Without Formatting Computer, Virus.Edetok.A Removal Guide
- How Can I Remove Trojan horse Agent_r.BCA Manually and Thoroughly, Trojan horse Agent_r.BCA Virus Removal Guide
- Uninstall Bloodhound.Exploit.451, Bloodhound.Exploit.451 Removal Guide
- Remove Win/32 Heur Virus – How to Get Rid of Win/32 Heur Permanently
- Win32-rootkint.Kryptik.FD Removal - How to Completely Get Rid of Win32-rootkint.Kryptik.FD
- How to Remove Backdoor:Win32/Wkysol.H, Backdoor:Win32/Wkysol.H Manual Removal Help
- Uninstall Worm:HTML/Bagle!mail Virus, Learn How to Delete Worm:HTML/Bagle!mail
- Delete ihavenet.com Redirect Virus Thoroughly - ihavenet.com Manual Removal Method
- Gen:Trojan.Heur.RP.amgfa46h, How to Remove/ Uninstall Gen:Trojan.Heur.RP.amgfa46h Virus
- How to Remove Trojan.Basutra Completely - Trojan.Basutra Manual Removal Help
- Remove Trojan-psw.win32launch Completely - Trojan-psw.win32launch Manual Removal Help
- Remove Searchnu.com/421 Manually - Searchnu.com/421Hijacker Virus Removal
- Trojan Horse Generic29.ANPX Manual Remval Guide, How Do You Get Rid of Trojan Horse Generic29.ANPX Permanently?