Win32/Sirefef.R is a newly released variant from Win32/Sirefef, which is known as a big and stubborn Trojan family that requires manual removal to ensure complete deletion. This Trojan can bring dangers to your system and data, therefore, you need to delete it once upon detection. You can run your anti-virus programs to kill this Trojan. What if anti-virus programs fail to delete Win32/Sirefef.R? No worries. This manual removal guide can help you delete Win32/Sirefef.R completely.
What is Win32/Sirefef.R?
You might start noticing something is wrong with your computer with the extremely slow programs running, modification and deletion of files, unknown programs installations, or windows open and close by itself. Win32/Sirefef.R generates random files and modify registry to configure itself deep into the system and runs every time you start Windows. What is more, Win32/Sirefef.R may come bundled with other variants or malware from different families, thus to making chaos maximize. Many computer users also found that Win32/Sirefef.R will cause files unexpected deletion, browser hijacker and online accounts being log in with another location, which indicates Win32/Sirefef.R has the ability to record and transfer your confidential information to remote hackers. And the threat of Win32/Sirefef.R develops with time. To delete Win32/Sirefef.R, you might have already tried your anti-virus programs. Unfortunately, no anti-virus programs or removal tool can handle this Trojan completely. You are strongly recommended to quickly remove Win32/Sirefef.R virus completely upon detection with the following guide.
Why the anti-virus software doesn’t figure it out?
Many people wonder why Win32/Sirefef.R virus cannot be deleted by antivirus program completely. It just keeps coming back again after reboot. Regarding the anti-virus software, there is no perfect anti-virus program that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Normally, antivirus can provide basic protection to your system and handle some simple viruses. Unfortunately, this stubborn virus requires manual removal to destroy. To manually remove Win32/Sirefef.R virus, you need to end processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other Windows Personal Detective files and registry entries.
Where did I get infected with this Trojan and how can I avoid being infected again?
Well, there are chances that you can get infected with Win32/Sirefef.R from software downloads that are bundled with Win32/Sirefef.R, or when browsing websites containing executable content. Also attachments on spam emails are a main infection resource. Computer users should be cautious when clicking links. It can point your browser to download threats or visit malicious web site. And secondly, don’t download unknown “free” software and avoid opening unknown e-mail attachments. Finally, get an up to date anti-virus program to provide basic protection.
How to manually delete Win32/Sirefef.R?
To get rid of this virus, you need to search for and terminate its malicious program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries completely one-by-one. Please follow this guide here to start.
Attention: all the files and registries are generated randomly so you may not be able to find the listed samples here in your computer.
Step 1, delete the associated files that list below:
C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pbrmon.exe C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pbar.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pregfft.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pregiet.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pscript.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2phtml.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pskplay.exe C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2ptpinst.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\Message\COMMON.T8S C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pbarsvc.exe C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pdyn.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pskin.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\2pfeedmg.dll C:\Program Files\CouponAlert_2p\bar\1.bin\CHROME.MANIFEST
Step 2, delete the registry entries that list below:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE
Video on how to modify processes and registries
Please kindly be noted that manual removal of Win32/Sirefef.R is a risky and tedious process, if you do not possess good computer knowledge, invocatable damage to the system may caused. Any questions, you are welcome to contact Tee Support agents online.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- How to Remove Trojan.Generic13 Without Coming Back? (Manual Removal Guide)
- WIN32.BHO.acw Trojan Removal Tips, How to Get Rid of WIN32.BHO.acw Trojan Step by Step?
- Cannot Remove Win32/Hoicfh.A? Get Rid of Win32/Hoicfh.A Manually to Ensure Complete Deletion
- Manually Remove Trojan.Win32.Genome.afnkz, How to Get Trojan.Win32.Genome.afnkz Off My PC?
- Step By Step Guide For Removing Trojan.JS/Dldr.Agent.gpq, How to Get Trojan.JS/Dldr.Agent.gpq Off My Computer?
- How to Remove Virus.Edetok.A Without Formatting Computer, Virus.Edetok.A Removal Guide
- How Can I Remove Trojan horse Agent_r.BCA Manually and Thoroughly, Trojan horse Agent_r.BCA Virus Removal Guide
- Uninstall Bloodhound.Exploit.451, Bloodhound.Exploit.451 Removal Guide
- Remove Win/32 Heur Virus – How to Get Rid of Win/32 Heur Permanently
- Remove W32/Kelvir.worm.gen Virus - How to Get Rid of W32/Kelvir.worm.gen Permanently
- Effectively Banish pda.mybidsystem.com Hijiacker? pda.mybidsystem.com Manual Removal Help
- How to Remove Fake System Security 2012 Virus - System Security 2012 Manual Removal Instruction
- Infected with VirTool:Win32/VBInject.ME?(VirTool:Win32/VBInject.ME Removal Guide)
- Can I Delete Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.ypw Myself? Manual Guide for Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.ypw Removal
- Remove Windows Vista Recovery, Windows Vista Recovery Removal
- Remove Trojan.Win32.FakeAV.edx - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Trojan.Win32.FakeAV.edx
- Windows 7 Home System Repair Virus, Completely Remove Windows 7 Home System Repair
- Remove Trojan-Spy.BZub!sd5 Manually(Uninstall Guide)