Windows Antivirus Release Analysis:
Windows Antivirus Release is just another fake antivirus that is furious all over internet to defraud computer users from money. Please bear in mind that under no circumstances should you pay those cyber criminals; otherwise, you may end up wasting money and time. The so called infection alerts are tricks that are designed to talk you into believe that your computer is really dangerous. People will make wrong decision when feeling nervous. That is how those scams work. Apparently, this is an easy trick to get money and that explains why there keep coming new fake antivirus. No matter how the names change, the black essence remains the same. Apart from those fake alerts, adware, browser hijacker virus or Trojans may infect the computer through system vulnerability, thus makes the situation more and more complicated. You may experience annoying advertisements and other computer performance problems. In a word, it is a huge threat to infected system and data security, especially privacy. Therefore, it is recommended to remove this rogue application as soon as possible.
Windows Antivirus Release Screenshot:
Why manual removal is considered as the most effective method to remove Windows Antivirus Release completely?
How come my trusted anti-virus program fails to delete the Windows Antivirus Release? For one moment you thought it is gone, but it just comes back after reboot. Well, computer users should learn to know the fact that there are no perfect anti-virus programs to handle all viruses. Since there are hundreds and thousands of viruses are created every day, and most of them have the ability to keep mutating all the time, changing codes and locations to be well-hidden as to avoid being detected. What is more, it takes time for antivirus to update to the latest version. Of course, an antivirus program is always needed to safeguard your computer with basic protection. However, when it comes to some stubborn virus, only manual removal can ensure complete deletion.
Windows Antivirus Release Manual Removal Instructions:
To manually remove Windows Antivirus Release, you need to end processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other Windows Antivirus Release files and registry entries. Follow the Windows Antivirus Release removal guide below to start.
Step 1: stop process that Windows Antivirus Release has run on your system:
Step 2: Delete files that Windows Antivirus Release has added to your system folders and files：
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-[random 3 characters].exe %AppData%\Protector-[random 4 characters].exe %AppData%\W34r34mt5h21ef.dat %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Antivirus Release.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Antivirus Release.lnk
Step 3: Remove registry entries that Windows Antivirus Release has created to your system registry editor:(Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if any wrong operation.)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Inspector” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net” = “2012-4-27_2″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “UID” = “tovvhgxtud” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ASProtect HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\[random].exe
How to deal with registries
Please be advised that manual removal of Windows Antivirus Release is a complicated process and if you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, process, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system. Therefore, it is required to get professional tech support to make sure complete and safe deletion.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Remove Galileo System Cleaner Rogue Virus – Completely Delete and Get Rid of Galileo System Cleaner
- How to Get Rid of Windows Interactive Safety Rogue, Windows Interactive Safety Fake Security Program Removal Help
- Remove Windows Software Saver Rogue Program (Step-By-Step Guide)
- Trouble with Malware “Windows Process Director”? Remove/Uninstall “Windows Process Director” Virus Step by Step
- Windows Software Keeper Manual Removal Tips – Uninstall Windows Software Keeper Throughly
- Windows Personal Detective Uninstall Instruction – Remove Fake Windows Personal Detective Manually
- How to Remove/Uninstall Windows Shield Tool Completely – Fake Windows Shield Tool Removal
- Remove Windows Telemetry Center Virus Manually, Get Rid of Fake Windows Telemetry Center Completely
- Remove Internet Security Virus, Get Rid of Isecurity.exe Malware Effectively
- Can't Delete Somedavinciserver.com Domain? Remove Somedavinciserver.com Manually
- Quickly Remove Trojan.Shylock!gen2 Infection, Can I Delete Trojan.Shylock!gen2 Virus Myself?
- Keep being Redirected to 35.glam.com? Guide to Remove 35.glam.com Hijacker virus Completely and Effectively
- Remove P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.bpio Manually (Uninstall Tips)
- How to Remove Worm: Ainslot.A Manaully- Removal Guide
- Delete flices.biz/gate.php Rediect Virus Thoroughly -flices.biz/gate.php Manual Removal Method
- Remove Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot.gen!V Completely, Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot.gen!V Removal
- Remove Marezer.com, Marezer.com Removal Guide
- How to Remove Worm.Win32.VBKrypt.m Manually and Completely, Step by Step Guide