Have you got stuck with fake Live Security Platinum? Don’t know how to get rid of Live Security Platinum? Lots of people have suffered from this fake recently. In view of this problem, this post is attempting to help you out.
What is Live Security Platinum?
Live Security Platinum is detected as a rogue system security program. It invades into your system sneakingly without your awareness, and then lure you to purchase its full version. In fact, Live Security Platinum is not a real software, it just pretends as a legit security program to achieve its goal. It runs the scan automatically and then displays a number of fake messages and security alerts to mislead you to think that your computer is in the serious dangerous, and promotes you that its full version product to fix these threats. And in final, you will be suggested to buy and register its full version product to save your computer. But actually, it has no useful functions, it just will cause more and more damages on your computer if you keep it to saty for long time. Live Security Platinum can hide the all icons, files, programs on the desktop, block many tasks on the computer, not allow you to access the Internet, slow down your system, even crash your computer. So please don’t be tricked by Live Security Platinum, and keep in mind that this is a fake! You just need to do is to remove it as quickly as you can.
While Live Security Platinum is running, it will display fake security alerts about dangerous infections and threats. These alerts may include:
Windows Security Alert
To help protect your computer, Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this program.
Do you want to keep blocking this program?
Warning: Infection is Detected
Windows has found spyware infection on your computer!
Click here to update your Windows antivirus software
Live Security Platinum Dangerous Symptoms:
Live Security Platinum uses social engineering to steal your personal information.
Live Security Platinum installs malware that can go undetected as it steals your data.
Live Security Platinum launches pop-up windows with false or misleading alerts.
Live Security Platinum slows your computer or corrupt files.
Live Security Platinum disables Windows updates or disable updates to legitimate antivirus software.
Live Security Platinum prevents you from visiting antivirus vendor websites.
How to Remove Live Security Platinum Completely?
Step1: You need to go to the task manager and stop Live Security Platinum processes there first.
Step2: You have to open the Registry Editor, search and delete Live Security Platinum registry entries as follows:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Live Security Platinum″
Step3: Remove all Live Security Platinum associated files listed below:
%AppData%\ldr.ini %AppData%\[random]\Live Security Platinum.ico %DesktopDir%\Live Security Platinum.lnk %Temp%\8.tmp %Programs%\Live Security Platinum\Live Security Platinum.lnk
Note: Please be careful when you are trying to remove Live Security Platinum manually. If you don’t have sufficient skills in dealing with registries entries, dll. files and program files, you may cause unpredictable damages on your system. Still cannot get rid of it yourself? You can get professional help from Tee Support Online Technical Support Team.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Help Remove Windows Interactive Security Rogue Virus Completely and Safely
- Manually Remove Activate Ultimate Protection in an Effective Way
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Remove Windows Pro Safety in an Effective Way
- Help Remove Windows Private Shield Manually and Safely (to Get Rid of Windows Private Shield Completley)
- Manually Remove Windows Pro Safety Release (Uninstall Windows Pro Safety Release Completely)
- How to Remove Windows Safeguard Upgrade Completely (Uninstall Windows Safeguard Upgrade Instructions)
- Manual Removal Guide to Uninstall Windows Daily Adviser Fake, How to Completely Get Rid of Windows Daily Adviser Virus?
- How to unistall Advanced Antispyware Solution Virus, Manually remove Advanced Antispyware Solution
- Metropolitan Police Ukash Virus- How to Save Locked Computer from Metropolitan Police Ukash Virus, Guide
- How to Remove UltimBlock 2011 Virus, Fake UltimBlock 2011 Uninstall Guide
- CodeScan is Fake, Remove CodeScan Virus with Manual Removal Guide
- Get Rid of Rattlingsearchsystem.com - Remove Rattlingsearchsystem.com Completely
- Still hijacked by cincinnatibell.com? Help Remove Cincinnatibell.com Redirect Virus Manually and Safely
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Jorik.Koobface.bc, Manually Uninstall Trojan.Win32.Jorik.Koobface.bc
- The Useful Removal Guide on How to Delete Trojan GEN-Kryptik Virus Completely and Quickly
- Security Monitor 2012 Virus - How to Remove Fake Security Monitor 2012, Removal Guide
- Remove Good Memory (Uninstall Guide)
- Remove Backdoor.Win32.Ruskill.ao, Backdoor.Win32.Ruskill.ao Removal Guide