Windows Component Protector Description:
Windows Component Protector is another lastest rogue program that can compromise your computer by exploiting system security leaks. Being classified as rogue anti-spyware, this application poses a huge risk for an infected machine because of its fraudulent expectations to steal unaware users’ money. It promotes mostly through the use of Trojans, fake online anti-malware scanners, malicious websites, and ads, entering your system secretly without your awareness. When this Virus is on board, it will tell you that your computer is infected with various threats, asking you to purchase its full version in order to remove all the infections. However, in fact, Windows Component Protector is a scam that was created to trick you into thinking your computer was severely infected. The scammer just want to bamboozle you into spending money on its full version before you realize that these warnings are fake. Don’t believe all the fake messages by this program. Hence, you must take measure to remove Windows Component Protector as quickly as you can.
Windows Component Protector Screenshot:
Windows Component Protector is Very Dangerous
- Windows Component Protector is a malicious fake antispyware program
- Windows Component Protector may spread via Trojans
- Windows Component Protector may install additional spyware to your computer
- Windows Component Protector violates your privacy and compromises your security
- Windows Component Protector causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Since Windows Component Protector is so tricky that can escape from security tools. It needs and only can to be removed manually so that it is completely kicked off from your computer. With the following instructions, you can get rid of Windows Component Protector completely and safely.
Windows Component Protector Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1> The processes to be stopped are listed below:
2> The files to be deleted are listed below:
%appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe %desktopdir%\Windows Component Protector.lnk %commonprograms%\Windows Component Protector.lnk
3> The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorUser" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "EnableLUA" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-4-10_4" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "kgitdmulen" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\a.ex
Note: Are you puzzled by the following instruction and have no idea to remove Windows Component Protector manually by yourself? You can contact professional tech to fix it for you easily.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Windows Warding System Manual Removal Instruction – Permanently Uninstall Fake Windows Warding System
- Remove Windows Software Saver Rogue Program (Step-By-Step Guide)
- Terminate Windows Risk Minimizer Malware, Remove Fake Windows Risk Minimizer
- Can’t Remove Security Shield 2012 Virus? – Uninstall Fake Security Shield 2012 Step by Step
- How to Get Rid of Windows Smart Warden Scam Manually – Fake Windows Smart Warden Removal Guide
- How to Uninstall/Remove Fake Security Scanner? (Manual Removal Guide)
- Fake AV Security Essentials Removal – Uninstall AV Security Essentials Manually
- How Can I Remove Windows Active Guard Fake Anti-virus, Windows Active Guard Rogue Application Uninstall Guide
- Manually Delete Fake Windows Abnormality Checker, Windows Abnormality Checker Rogue Application Removal Guide
- How to Remove Ransomware Ireland's National Police Service Completely from Windows XP/VISTA/7?
- Infected by Worm:Win32/Cridex.B? Guide to Remove Worm:Win32/Cridex.B Completely and Effectively
- Windows Custodian Utility Rogue- How to Remove
- How to Remove Worm.AutoRun!sd6 - Worm.AutoRun!sd6 Removal
- How to Remove Win32.Spamta.KG, Win32.Spamta.KG Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove "Windows Efficiency Manager"
- Can't Get Rid of Edge.jeetyetmedia.com? How to Remove Edge.jeetyetmedia.com Thoroughly
- How to Remove Rootkit Virus.Boot.Defo!E2 Completely, Rootkit Virus.Boot.Defo!E2 Removal Guide
- Remove "Failed to write all the components for the file\System32\0000390c" (Uninstall Help)