PC Performer Description:
The fake PC Performer is identified as dangerous rogue virus that many users have suffered from. The fake PC Performer gets into a computer and installs without user’s permission. Once executed, it displays false positive on the computer claiming that there are errors on the system registry entries or files. To fix the problem, you will need to pay the PC Performer. This is big scam. Even you pay the fake, the situation on your computer won’t change, because PC Performer is the very infection that causes the problems. It damages the system in the background and makes the computer abnormal. PC Performer virus blocks legitimate programs and prevent real antivirus program from removing it. You are commended to manually remove PC Performer virus to secure the computer.
PC Performer is Very Dangerous:
- PC Performer is a malicious fake antispyware application
- PC Performer appears in a desktop hijack
- PC Performer is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- PC Performer installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- PC Performer scan slow down your computer performance
Since PC Performer has so many harmful characteristics, get rid of PC Performer with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Why can’t antivirus program help?
Even though you have the best firewall or antivirus tool available, the PC Performer virus still gets through without your consent. That is because PC Performer is designed to have been changed the code so antivirus can’t keep up. Once executed, PC Performer virus can block your antivirus program or firewall. In such circumstance, manual removal is required.
How to Manually Remove PC Performer ?
1. Find and stop PC Performer associated processes:
2. Locate and delete PC Performer associated files:
%Windows%\PC Performer.exe %desktopdir%\PC Performer.lnk %commonprograms%\PC Performer.lnk %Windows%\[random].exe
3. Detect and remove PC Performer related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\afwserv.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastsvc.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Perfect Antivirus 2012 Virus Completely- Guide
- Stop “Internet Protector” And Remove “Internet Protector” Effectively And Completely
- How to Remove Windows Firewall Constructor Virus- Removal Guide
- Windows PRO Scanner Virus: How to Remove Windows PRO Scanner Virus
- Windows Secure Kit 2011 Virus: Guide for Windows Secure Kit 2011 Virus Removal
- How to Remove/Uninstall Antivirus Protection 2012 Fake, Antivirus Protection 2012 Virus Removal Guide
- Smart Protection 2012 Virus- How to Remove Smart Protection 2012 Rogue Virus Effectively
- AV protection 2012- How to Remove AV protection 2012 Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- How to Delete Computer Fix Virus, Uninstall Computer Fix Fake Manually
- Remove Win32:Sirefef-HO Virus - How to Get Rid of Win32:Sirefef-HO Permanently
- Troubled by Windows Media Center Virus? How to Remove Fake Windows Media Center
- Can I Remove Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.vlm All by Myself? Get Rid of Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.vlm Infection Within 15 Minutes
- How to Delete Win32/InstallCore.D Thoroughly, Manually Get Rid of Win32/InstallCore.D
- System Infected with Trojan.Win32.FakeAV.dkrp? (Trojan.Win32.FakeAV.dkrp Removal Guide)
- What Do I Do to Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SSonce.C? Manual Uninstall Guide
- How to Completely Remove Windows Antivirus Machine? Get Rid of Windows Antivirus Machine Easily
- TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DC- Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DC Manually
- Windows Simple Protector? how to remove