What is Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh?
Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh belongs to the family of worms. It runs in the background by seeking discovered vulnerability. Once infected, Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh compromises the PC’s firewall to allow hackers accessing to infected computers and downloading other malwares which cause your PC in great danger without your permission. What’s more, Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh has the capability to record and send computer users’ confidential information, for instance, credit card, login numbers, etc to a remote hacker. In order to protect your computer, you should remove Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh at once to avoid further damages.
Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh is a Big Threat to Your System
- Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh is a malicious Worm parasite
- Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh slows down your computer performance
- Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh will replicate and email itself to contacts in your address book.
- Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh may come bundled with or spread other spyware
- Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh may prove difficult or impossible to remove
- Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh steals your privacy information and compromises your security
How to Uninstall/Remove Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh Effectively?
To completely uninstall Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh from an infected system, usually manual removal is the first choice. Because sometimes antivirus software cannot pick up the exact computer threat timely or remove it permanently. There are three steps to get rid of Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh effectively.
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Locate and delete Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh associated files:
C:\Program Files\ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Application Data\ C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\[clear all the files inside the folder] C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temp\[clear all the files inside the folder]
3) Detect and remove Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random].exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random].exe"
Note: If you’re really troubled by Worm.Win32.Agent.aeh and can’t remove it with the above removal steps, you could contact 24/7 online professional technical support team Tee Support to fix it for you.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Guide to Remove Worm:Win32/Phdet.A Infection Step by Step in an Effective Manual Way
- How to Delete Worm:Win32/Vobfus.gen!T Virus, Worm:Win32/Vobfus.gen!T Removal
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.AEA Virus Completely, Manual Removal Guide
- Uninstall Worm:Win32/Helompy.D Completely – Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Win32/Snowflake.A Virus, Win32/Snowflake.A Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Worm.Win32.Ngrbot.byu Completely, Worm.Win32.Ngrbot.byu Manual Removal Guide
- Worm:Win32/Morto.A – How to Remove Worm:Win32/Morto.A Manually, Removal Guide
- Worm:Win32/Morto.D – How to Remove Worm:Win32/Morto.D Completely, Removal Guide
- How to Delete WORM_JER.A, Eliminate WORM_JER.A Quickly
- Remove Backdoor.SDBot!rem - Backdoor.SDBot!rem Removal
- Trouble with Playbryte.com? How to Uninstall/Remove Playbryte.com Thoroughly
- Get Rid of Goonsearch.com Redirect Virus, Goonsearch.com Virus Removal Guide
- Remove Flyingincogntosleep.com, Flyingincogntosleep.com Removal
- Famoussearchserver.com Redirect Virus, Get Rid of Famoussearchserver.com Redirect Virus Manually and Completely
- Remove Windows Necessary Firewall, How to Manually Remove WindowsNecessaryFirewall
- Best Guide For Removing Trojan.Filurkes, How Do You Get Rid of Trojan.Filurkes Step By Step?
- Can't Remove Windows AV Component Virus? Completely Remove Fake WindowsAVComponent
- How to Get Rid of Exploit:Java/Blacole.ES Completely (Manual Removal Guide)